• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Next NWI INGO Meet & Shoot should be...

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

cbop

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Winamac
    Sorry but I find it hard to commiserate on the drive.... I live about 8 miles from the range and drive to Chesterton every day during the week for the past 11 years:): It is a piece of cake....

gregtheplumber

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 28, 2010
    valparaiso
    if i do make it ill bring remington 870, s@w 45, Springfield 1911 champion size, ruger super redhawk scoped 44 mag(not 100%sighted in, glock 32, mossberg plinkster 22, stoger 12ga coach gun

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I'm new to the shooting community here, but I have lots of guns and lots of ammo and I would love to share all. AR-15, AK47, 2 Kimber 1911s, Mossberg 590 8+1, Mosins, a Krag I've been dying to play with, some great .22 rifles, and a lot more. I'd also love to get in with the community. Where and when? Have y'all settled on the 6th? I live in Munster and look forward to hearing from anyone with further details. Thanks in advance from a Virginia boy who's far from home--thank Daniels for CCW reciprocity and lifetime permits.

I can bring all below and more, I'll have some ammo with me.

Browning Hi-Power 9mm
    Kimber 1911s .45
    Mossberg 590 12 guage
    Krag-Jorgensen .30-40 Krag
    AR-15 .223
    WASR AK-47 7.62x39
    Mosin-Nagant 7.62x53R
    Remington Nylon 66 .22
    Browning BLR .22
    Ruger Redhawk .44 Mag
    S&W Model 57 .41 Mag

Last edited:

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Welcome to :ingo:!

It has been settled as the 6th at the Winamac FWA range. The range is pretty decent, free of charge, and Jediagh has edited the address and a map to the range in the first post of this thread. Don't let your GPS take you to the main office of the FWA, as the range is about 1/2 mile away on CR200. The shoot starts at 10am Central time (though the range's local time is Eastern). AuntieBellum and I will be there later after church, so don't think you'll be alone if you don't come precisely at the start time. The last couple of shoots we've all gathered on the 25yd range and just taken over the whole line. It's been great fun in the past and I'm looking forward to another fun afternoon hanging out and shooting. Hope to see you there!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    . Where and when? Have y'all settled on the 6th? I live in Munster and look forward to hearing from anyone with further details. Thanks in advance from a Virginia boy who's far from home--thank Daniels for CCW reciprocity and lifetime permits.

Welcome 2 :ingo:. Yes it's the 6th and I plan on getting here between 10AM & 10:15AM depending on how soon I can get mom and the little one ready to go. :D

It's a straight shoot from our area (norther lake county). Just take US-30 EAST and then you go SOUTH on... hum.. Google the address and you will see. It's a pretty boring ride per say but very easy. Oh it's about 1.5 hour drive from Munster/Griffith BTW.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Jediagh, would you mind editing the original post by adding something in GIANT LETTERS like, "Official Date Has Been Chosen/Determined/Scheduled, etc" along with "Sunday, June 6th."
    I think while the poll was helpful to get a date set, it seems some are still confused, even with the big red type.
    Just a suggestion. :D

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Who decided the same weekend as the 1500 was a good idea??

That's ok I am broke anyway..

Anybody in the region have an non-stepped hammer for an AR so I can get my .22 running?

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    So 451_detonics brought up the fact that he can't make it to the 1500 but still wants some INGO gear.

So, since Bubba and I will be at the 1500 on Saturday and at the shoot on Sunday, we could probably take some orders and bring stuff to the range on Sunday. Now, we can't supply hundreds or anything, so you'd have to promise to pay on Sunday (cash would be great), and please don't ask for 15 shirts a piece or anything like that! No idea on prices yet, but be thinking!

subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    Once again i hope to be there. if i come ill have my

AR nato 556
    m44 7.62x54
    m91/30 7.62x54
    kimber 45.
    g26 9mm
    2nd gen g17 9mm
    870 12 gauge spec purpose
    s&w 642i 38spec +p

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    I do want to point out that Circle 4 on the map the OP links to is not the rifle and pistol range, it is the skeet field as a couple members found out last time. The range is further north. The parking lot is visible from the road as you can see in this pic...

win3.jpg

It looks as if I will be able to attend after all. I would remind everyone to bring water, getting dehydrated isn't fun. I'll bring a few toys as well...not sure what all I will have with me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom