• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well for God's sake let's not discuss the criminal lack of mental health care in this country, or the shxtty way Wally mart treats their employees.
    You probably have identified one factor involved.

The other, not so much. When .0000004% of employees go on a shooting spree, no matter the working conditions, I'm guessing that's not a factor.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well not only am I a cop, but also a Glock owner. So I guess I'm a double bastard.
    Yeah, but do you love them or is your service weapon a G***k so that you carry similar?

My neighbor is LEO and he carries an M&P for that reason, not because he loves the platform (Sig guy at heart)
    Edit: My neighbor isn't a bastard and neither is another friend who is OSHP. Neither are you. I'm going to have to go with NCAB based on my personal survey turning up Oh and Three

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Yeah, but do you love them or is your service weapon a G***k so that you carry similar?

My neighbor is LEO and he carries an M&P for that reason, not because he loves the platform (Sig guy at heart)
    Edit: My neighbor isn't a bastard and neither is another friend who is OSHP. Neither are you. I'm going to have to go with NCAB based on my personal survey turning up Oh and Three
    My EDC is a G19, mainly due to magazine sharing capability and familiarity with Glocks since I've carried one since 1994. I have owned a couple of M&Ps and like the platform.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    It’s probably already been mentioned so forgive me if I’m being repetitive when I observe that Walmart is a “gun free zone” for Walmart employees. Anyone pushing for new laws should have to explain how more words in a law book somewhere will do what words in a employee handbook didn’t.

Top Bottom