Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    What: Intermediate Pistol 101
    When: Saturday, November 13 1pm to 5 pm
    Where: Bright Range Greencastle, IN
    Round Count: 150-300 rounds
    Cost: $45 if paid in full prior to course. $55 if only a deposit paid.

If interested please email me for registration forms. Your spot will be reserved when form and payment are returned. Directions to the range will be emailed to you when payment is received.

Course description:

This course is a great tune up for those wanting to take a defensive pistol course, or looking to improve in competitive pistol shooting. The subject covered will be the draw stroke, transferring the gun from one hand to the other, calling shots, snapping the eyes, trigger control, strong and weak hand shooting. There is no classroom session for this course. It is all done on the range.

This course will be offered following ACT's BP100.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    This is a good class to do even if you're an "advanced" shooter or have done it before. I've done this class primarily as a student and learned from doing it and probably will again in the future. Coach is an excellent teacher and tutor.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    The skills covered in this course are not "competition" or "defensive" skills. They are shooting skills that will fit with both or either purpose.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Email sent, took this class on Memorial day this year. Good class,I've been waiting for the next. Joseph and Aron are top notch in my book.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    Coach, Rhino; I have a new shooter I'd like to bring to this class. We both work 3rd shift so warsaw is out of the question as we have to report back to work Saturday at 10. (we work through the weekend, off Sun-Mon nights)

Can a new shooter (he has never taken a class before and i want him to learn-just obtained a carry firearm and is applying for his CCW).

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Coach, Rhino; I have a new shooter I'd like to bring to this class. We both work 3rd shift so warsaw is out of the question as we have to report back to work Saturday at 10. (we work through the weekend, off Sun-Mon nights)

Can a new shooter (he has never taken a class before and i want him to learn-just obtained a carry firearm and is applying for his CCW).

I think you did not finish your question, but I'll try to answer.

We're also doing the Basic Pistol class the same day as the intermediate (BP100 is 0800-1200 and IP101 is 1300-1700). If someone is a new shooter, the basic class is a better fit for them. If they want to do both, then that would work well too. Please send email to us and we'll get the registration forms to you.

Aron@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com
    Joseph@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN

We're also doing the Basic Pistol class the same day as the intermediate (BP100 is 0800-1200 and IP101 is 1300-1700). If someone is a new shooter, the basic class is a better fit for them. If they want to do both, then that would work well too. Please send email to us and we'll get the registration forms to you.

Sorry I was not aware of the earlier class
    He and I will sign up for the basic class then!
    I will email u both for paperwork

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN

emailed. I'll just take the basic class with him that way he'll go! It's my father n law.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    We have had a good amount of interest in this class. I have lost track of how many forms I have emailed out. You spot is not for sure until payment and form is reserved. First come first served ten is going to be the limit in each class.

Top Bottom