• Status
    Not open for further replies.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I didn't see my name in the OP, so here is my official entrance into the INGO NWI shoot for April!

lovemywoods will be driving us up that morning, so add him as well.

We'll be setting up the INGO booth and will have swag for sale! A specific inventory of available items is forthcoming.

We are definitely looking forward to putting some faces to the NWI screen names!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I didn't see my name in the OP, so here is my official entrance into the INGO NWI shoot for April!

We'll be setting up the INGO booth and will have swag for sale! A specific inventory of available items is forthcoming.

We are definitely looking forward to putting some faces to the NWI screen names!
    Sweet!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30

WOOT!! WOOT!!
    Please edit post #3 with the items and prices so that it's on the "front" page of this thread.

@All
    Quick hide all the "down with Indy" posters we have.

-Jedi

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I hope you are all ready to be internet superstars. You all know I take lots of pictures and videos for my AARs, right? Better bring your A games.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Looks like I'll be a +1 at this shoot since Juan (9mmJV) said he is riding with me. He'll be bringing a Glock 34.

. . .

Better bring your A games.
    Uh, apparently you are unaware of the fact that many of the NWI Ingo members are north county gangsta types who cover their faces when they are in possession of a firearm. They are expert at shooting out da windows of moving cars, something they can't do at the Winamac range . . . so they will be leaving their A-game in da hood.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Uh, apparently you are unaware of the fact that many of the NWI Ingo members are north county gangsta types who cover their faces when they are in possession of a firearm. They are expert at shooting out da windows of moving cars, something they can't do at the Winamac range . . . so they will be leaving their A-game in da hood.

Hey I am all for shooting out the windows of moving cars. :rockwoot:

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Melensdad, thats what the Jasper Pulaski range is for... much better situation for getting the vehicle moving parallel to the backstop so that it is done with some safty in mind.... or atleast that is what I was told.... ya thats what they said, really, I think, ya...

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    I will be gracing you all with my presence this Sat!!!!! I know, I know, you're all so excited!!!!

I will be bringing my
    AR-15 (DM Lower/DD Upper, 5.56), will have some ammo
    Marlin .22 (either the 60 or the 795, maybe both .22), will have ammo
    Glock 22 RTF2 (Gen 3, .40 S&W), will have ammo

Think that's about it for me this time around.

Bob if you see this, any chance you can bring one of your 6.5s with some ammo? I'd
    be willing to buy a box off you if you wouldn't mind me shooting it a bit, just don't think I can find ammo locally, and don't have time to order it.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Bob if you see this, any chance you can bring one of your 6.5s with some ammo? I'd
    be willing to buy a box off you if you wouldn't mind me shooting it a bit, just don't think I can find ammo locally, and don't have time to order it.

I was thinking of bringing the yellow/black 6.5 Grendel. I'll have ammo for you. I picked up almost 2000 rounds of it. :D

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Does anybody have a Glock 19 gen 2 that they can bring. I have been thinking of getting one. Had one before but replaced it with a gen 3.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    I will be going. Bringing my father as well. Not sure on the firearms yet, but Im sure that I will have a couple. It was a great time last time, looking forward to this time as well

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    Does anyone up in NWI know of any places with reasonably priced 9mm IN STOCK? I called all three Walmarts in the Lafayette area, and not a single one had ANY 9mm FMJ in stock or even any at their warehouses...:dunno:

I won't be in DA REGION until mid to late afternoon on Friday. I don't need a ton of 9mm, but I was hoping to pick up ~100 rounds or so, preferably in a "Value Pack". If anyone in NWI knows where 9mm is currently in stock and are also going to the Meet-N-Shoot, I would be very grateful if you picked me up a box or two and brought them on Saturday. I would happily pay you back at the shoot and also let you shoot a few mags through any of my guns! :D :ar15:

If you're not willing to do that, please let me know who has any 9mm in stock and I'll try to get some as soon as I get into town on Friday! :nailbite:

Thanks guys & gals! :ingo:
    John

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom