• Status
    Not open for further replies.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Ah I don't do reports, but I've been known to pull off some pretty interesting pictures, and really doesn't a picture say a thousand words all at once...

The money was mine on 8094, you can just bring it to the shoot and I'll gladly collect it there..... fat chance probably....

Hmmmm upper management, might have to bring some of my better posters along just in case...

Oh and Jedi, I'm bringing a 410 pistol with, so you can add that one to the list... Don't have a lot of ammo for it, but some...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Do people want the pepper & onion with brats? If so, I gotta figure out a way to do that.

pepper & onions grilled you me?
    lonehoosier is bring his propane single burner stove. That is how we cook the bacon. He might even bring the bigger propane grill/stove that he has. So if you need a frying pan to fry/cook/etc that stuff we have the equipment.

I also have a 2 burner propane stove as well that can make the trip if need be. You would just need a frying pan.

Let us know.

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    I have a propane griddle you or we can use. It would go a lot faster if you cook them first and just warm it back up on the griddle.

I plan on boiling the night before. The peppers & onions I don't think will make it over night. I don't know, I don't eat them.

Or you can wrap them in aluminum foil with a little oil and put that on the grill

I think I will do this. Thanks!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Just looked over the supply of food that is coming with us. It lists me as bringing hot dogs but my lovely wife bough those giant JUMBO BEEF HOT DOGS. Its great big package of them, probably 18, maybe 24?

OK I'll update the list to 18 for you. Will you bring buns for them? Else we can get another "bun donor".

Jedi

kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    My wife makes the most incredible Deviled eggs, she asked me if i thought you guys would like to add them to the menu.

They really are the best ive ever had, so do you all think you might be interested?

Ive never seen anyone stop at just 1...lol
    So i told her she would have to make about 60 of them.

YEA?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    My wife makes the most incredible Deviled eggs, she asked me if i thought you guys would like to add them to the menu.

They really are the best ive ever had, so do you all think you might be interested?

YEA?

Added to the list. Look forward to trying them. I love devil eggs in moderation!

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0

YEA?
    Yes. I love deviled eggs.

Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    My brothers desktop pic.....

RedHairGreenEyes.jpg

I'd eat the corn....

Status