Not open for further replies.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Generally we need fewer buns than burgers or wieners. Some people double up the meat. Its hard to keep buns fresh until the next shoot so if we run short I'd rather eat a bun-less weenie than a stale bun.

^This!
    As the date gets cWe have never been "bunless" so to speak. & I suspect we wont' again this time around.

Also if anyone see tha we have no "meat" in the trays please, please, please speak up. At the last meet we did not cook it all at once since it will get cold. Just ask as we can re-fire up the grills quickly so those that may want 3rds or 4ths. :D

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Winchester is fine with me. I usually buy the 100rd boxes of .40 for my Beretta 96FS and haven't had any problems. Coincidently, the 9mm will also be shot through my 96FS, as i recently bought a 9mm barrel and mags.:): Do you happen to know if Winchester sells 9mm in 100rd "value packs" and if they do, for how much? If not, or if they don't have any in stock, I would greatly appreciate it if you would pick me up a box or two of the Winchester 50rds. I'll let you know exactly how many as soon as Jedi responds to me about the Cabela's ammo! Thanks! :D

Also, as one last question, do you happen to know if there is a lot of .45 ammo in stock? I specifically remember struggling to find that as well before the last Meet-N-Shoot, but I'm not super worried about it.
    They sometimes have the 100rd boxes, usually they are out of them. The price tends to be a little less than 2x50 boxes.

No clue about the .45 ammo. Don't have one, so I don't pay attention. I can look though and let you know.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    No we won't share that meat with the Indy & Southern Indiana folks. :D

Meat wise I think we are OK. We have a smaller crowd then last time.
    Okie dokie. Since I am going to head over to Wal-Mart this afternoon, I will see if Hostess is on sale.

How about more name tags?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Did I need to thaw a couple of pds of ground beef?

Okie dokie. Since I am going to head over to Wal-Mart this afternoon, I will see if Hostess is on sale.

How about more name tags?[/QUOTE]

:facepalm: u just had to 2 there. :D
    Hum.. up to you we have a smaller group this time and I think everyone minus those SOUTH of us are at least 1+ timers to the event.
    If you bring them I will have them wear them and tell them donation by ... :D
    -Jedi

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

How about more name tags?[/QUOTE]

:facepalm: u just had to 2 there. :D
    Hum.. up to you we have a smaller group this time and I think everyone minus those SOUTH of us are at least 1+ timers to the event.
    If you bring them I will have them wear them and tell them donation by ... :D
    -Jedi
    SO typical of da hood.:laugh:

seeker1321

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Elkhart
    I will be attending again this month bringing myself, my brother, my cousin and maybe a 4th person.
    For guns: a Springfield XD 9mm will have some ammo. A Remington 597 22lr, and a S&W MP22 and will have ammo for both.

For Food: will bring a gallon of sweet tea and some cookies or Aldi's snack cakes.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Only when he needs to poo.
    Is the rifle competition from the 25 yard line?

25 yard line again. You will need 2 rifles: 1 with iron sights & 1 with a scope.
    If you don't have 2 that is OK one or both will be provided to you (free of charge). Do you understand your rights. :laugh:

For the pistol you only need 1 hand and 5 rounds.

-Jedi

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    @magic man
    Added you to the donation list with 1 pack of burger buns.
    Thanks!

Only need 1 more pack of burger buns and 4 pack of dog buns (8 per pack).

-Jedi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom