Wednesday 1-12-11 ~ FREE LUNCH at PIT STOP SMOKE SHOP for INGO members!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Who said "there is no such thing as a free lunch"? :dunno:

Whoever it was, he was wrong.

My daughter had a "Sweet 16" birthday party and we have extra food. My wife ordered several hundred pieces of fried chicken, tray after tray after tray of mostacholi, corn, potatoes, etc etc. So we have extra food cramming our freezers and refrigerators to the hilt. Some of it has to go!!!

My wife suggested that the "gun guys" might enjoy it.

So there you have it, this Wednesday I will be bringing in food for the regular INGO group that shows up at the cigar lounge. I'll even bring in a bib for GhostOfWinter so he doesn't dribble on his shirt :):

This will happen at the SCHERERVILLE/CROWN POINT - PINE ISLAND PLAZA location of PIT STOP SMOKE SHOP & CIGAR LOUNGE on Wednesday. If you are a "regular" who shows up on Wednesday then I am counting on you to show up. If you've never shown up for an INGO Cigar Lunch then this is the opportunity to meet some INGO members, enjoy a lunch, and talk guns. Cigar smoking is optional.

If you are planning to attend please post to this thread so I can get an estimate of how much tupperware filled with food I will be piling into my car.

Picture6.png

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    [STRIKE]:dunno: hum... what time? Lunch can be anywhere from 11AM to 2PM ya know. =)[/STRIKE]

Never mind. Thanks for the invite but I just re-read it and realize it's on WED. I looked at my calendar and somehow read SAT 01-12-2011. :faint:

Can't make WEDs as I'm in YOUR prez's hometown working. :)

Last edited:

evilblackrifle

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Portage, IN
    Man this sounds great!!! Just got a new job (finally) in Gary, work 7-5, can't even get a break for lunch! But just glad to be back working. Nice to have an income again.

I'd really hate to "force" the issue, but if there's any food left over from the INGO party...I'd be more than happy to stuff my <empty> refrigerator...but rest assured the food won't go to waste...(but it will go to my waist...)

no pressure tho...

Erick

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    LadyGhost and I will be by after I get off work. I get home from work at about 2pm so figure around 2:30 we will be in to have a bite to eat and chat with those that stay late or get there later than usual......JOE......

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    I'm off, and will be there with the missus. It looks like I'll be off every Wednesday for the rest of the month...but don't quote me.

Also, I said the other day I was on days this month. I was wrong, I am on the swing shift, so any other events, I will have to see, and hope that our plans mesh.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    LadyGhost and I will be by after I get off work. I get home from work at about 2pm so figure around 2:30 we will be in to have a bite to eat and chat with those that stay late or get there later than usual......JOE......

Not sure if I will still be there when you arrive, but I'll make sure to bring enough food (if I recall you are a vegitarian so I'll bring some lettuce and yard trimmings for you).

We are trying to rearrange the fencing schedule after school and some days I get to stay late, other days I have to cut out at 1:30. So depending on how things go Monday/Tuesday, that will determine when I leave on Wednesday.

tem375

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 3, 2010
    I will be there seeing as I am working, but I will definitely partake in the eating.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom