• ...and so much more!
  • LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    issc-m22-2.jpg

I purchased one a few months ago from 21st Century and I have NO regrets and have recommended it to friends! I have fired over 2000 rounds using CCI Mini Mags 40 gr and Federal bulk packs 36gr. I have not experienced any problems using the CCI Mini mags and a few FTF and FTE with the Federal Bulk Packs. Once you adjust the sights on this gun it is very accurate. The trigger feels just like a Glock and has a 3LB pull. Tear down is just as easy as Glocks without the trigger pull. Very nice .22 and a must own for Glock Lovers. :ingo:

DSC00802.jpg

Target was set at around 7yrds at Rousch Range the past weekend!

Last edited:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've wondered about these. Thanks for the review.

How do these compare to other .22 lr pistols? Browning, S&W, High Standard? I mean to say, these ISSCs are about the cost of a real Glock aren't they?

I like that shop up there, too.

LotsofGlocks

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've wondered about these. Thanks for the review.

How do these compare to other .22 lr pistols? Browning, S&W, High Standard? I mean to say, these ISSCs are about the cost of a real Glock aren't they?

The only other .22lr pistol I have shot is the Walther P22 and I like them both I just wanted something to practice with that felt like a Glock! The designer or the P22 designed the ISSC. And there around $300-375 from what Ive seen.

Siderite

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    I like the idea, but it seems like it would be easier and cheaper (~$300) to get one of the many 22 conversion kits for a glock (Advantage Arms, Cienar, Tactical Solutions) than to buy a complete 22 pistol that adds in a safety not present in the original.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have sent a few rounds down range with this and I agree it is a nice shooter. Nice review :rockwoot: If I did not already have my Walther P22 I would get one. Very fun and you can afford to shoot it all day :D

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have sent a few rounds down range with this and I agree it is a nice shooter. Nice review :rockwoot: If I did not already have my Walther P22 I would get one. Very fun and you can afford to shoot it all day :D

I agree, and I also own a P22. Does anyone make a threaded barrel or adapter for these? That's the reason I own a P22.

wahlspyder

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2010
    Looks like a pretty good shooter and a whole bunch of fun. I've heard its about the same dimensions as a Glock 19?

onetwoonetwo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    somewhere in the dark
    don't wanna be captain bring down, but last weekend we shot(well tried) a friends and it was very sad.
    white box ammo and it jammed many times, so many we put it away and went back to the .357s for a while longer.

tried oil, tried a bit of grease and different mags, and unless it was a bad batch of ammo, it did not impress and i really wanted it to.
    and yes the same box of ammo worked fine in the m&p .22(with and without the can) and the 10/22s with no issues.

maybe he got a bad one(it was new, first time shooting it) but it just did not cycle correctly no matter what.

i hate saying bad things about guns but after his, i won't be getting one of these.

we are going to shoot it again this weekend and maybe it will break in, but so far, not good.

again, just my 2 cents. yours seems to work very well, and good for that. wish his did.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    don't wanna be captain bring down, but last weekend we shot(well tried) a friends and it was very sad.
    white box ammo and it jammed many times, so many we put it away and went back to the .357s for a while longer.

tried oil, tried a bit of grease and different mags, and unless it was a bad batch of ammo, it did not impress and i really wanted it to.
    and yes the same box of ammo worked fine in the m&p .22(with and without the can) and the 10/22s with no issues.

maybe he got a bad one(it was new, first time shooting it) but it just did not cycle correctly no matter what.

i hate saying bad things about guns but after his, i won't be getting one of these.

we are going to shoot it again this weekend and maybe it will break in, but so far, not good.

again, just my 2 cents. yours seems to work very well, and good for that. wish his did.

I've never shot one of these so I have no first hand experience with it, but I do have AA conversion kits for my Glocks and I know those recommend specific brands of ammo (Remington Golden Bullets, etc), and will not run at all with others. I will say that some 22's can be very ammo sensitive. You might something with a different bullet profile or with a bit more power if a particular brand/make of ammo is causing issues. I highly doubt it will get better with the same exact ammo that caused such issues in the past, but if you can find something different (I know 22 is hard to find currently), it might be worth a try.

Top Bottom