• ...and so much more!
  • shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    IMG_3672.jpg

With the latest addition being a 2nd gen G20.

Redskinsfan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    My elder son and I both have a 10mm, he has the EAA Witness Elite Match and I have the Witness. Both are totally bad***. I hand load all of our ammo and the 10mm is capable of astounding ballistics for a pistol.

Your 10mm looks great. I did not know that an AR could be had in the caliber. Where did you obtain that?

Terry

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Iron Jaw told my son you had some 10mm and he was wanting to talk to you about them. I'm definately going to email him this link so he can drool a bit. He's thinking about getting up a Glock 20SF. Thanks for sharing the pics.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    My elder son and I both have a 10mm, he has the EAA Witness Elite Match and I have the Witness. Both are totally bad***. I hand load all of our ammo and the 10mm is capable of astounding ballistics for a pistol.

Your 10mm looks great. I did not know that an AR could be had in the caliber. Where did you obtain that?

Terry

That's an Olympic Arms upper, the only manufacturer of 10mm uppers AFAIK. I waited 4 months to get it new :) Magazines are $50@ too, but these are more reliable than the older Uzi mags they used to use.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    What do you shoot in that rifle, and what velocity do you get out of it? I'd imagine it would be a good deer caliber out to 125 yards or so.

My typical 10mm load of 180gr JHPs I use in my pistols. Out of the carbine though they run about 1500fps, gaining about 200fps over a 5.5" bbl. I've been meaning to work up a load for it using a slower burning powder, but I mostly bought it simply to have a 10mm carbine, not for any specific purpose.

GMack_1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2009
    Montgomery Co.
    That one on the lower right looks like a baby Glock, in maybe 9 or 40? My understanding is that G29's in 10 start with a "compact" frame size similar to the G19 or G23? Been looking at 10mm for a while now since that caliber and the 45GAP are the only ones I don't have..., if a 10 comes in baby size I must have missed something.

Cool pic..., though, and kudos on a very nice collection.

PLANEMECH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    I was an idiot when I got rid of my G20 in th 90's. Worst trade I ever made. It was a great gun. Just at the time it was harder to find ammo now with the web not so and now that I reload. Still got the about 250 rds of brass. So I guess no reason not to go get another.

snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    Nice, but I think you need a 10mm revolver. May I recomend a S&W 610, I have one and love it. Then your collection will be complete....

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Nice, but I think you need a 10mm revolver. May I recomend a S&W 610, I have one and love it. Then your collection will be complete....

I do have my eyes open for one of those, but I'm not really a revolver fan. The very few 610s I've seen come up for sale commanded more $$$ than I cared to part with considering I want a shooter and not a collector.

Top Bottom