• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    About the biggest advice I would give would be to not run full house 10mm rounds all the time in it as it doesn't seem to be as robust as other 10s. There have been slide cracking issues with them. Some of the folks have made mods to them to address this issue, but I don't shoot mine with my nuclear loads and my standard plinking load is just a medium power load so I don't worry overmuch.

I wouldn't buy one new, but I got a good deal on it used, I couldn't pass up.

My advice for a hunter would be the G20 with a 6"bbl, or even build a longslide on it (available from LoneWolf Dist.). That's my eventual plan.

Im doing the g20 hunter build right now actually. Im going with lwd tac size and have it milled for a red dot i think. Havent totally decided yet. Oh and the g29 is the same frame as the g30 sub compact 45

gunselman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    32   2   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Indy
    There is another more atractive 10mm AR-15 option out there also. Ron Williams over on AR15.Com - Your Firearm Resource. (AR-15, AR-10, M4 Carbine, M16, H&K, SIG, FNH, FAL, AK-47, 50 Cal, M1/M1A, Handgun, Pistol, Training, Hunting, and More!) makes a DI (not blowback like the above stated olympic rifle) 10mm ar15. here is a link for all your reading enjoyment. New 10mm AR carbine - AR15.COM

He actually works with a company here in Indiana called Bazooka Brothers.They make a CNC'd AR lower that takes un-modded grease gun mags. They sell his uppers. Bazooka Brothers Mfg.

Ron Williams will sell uppers to work with standard lowers and modified grease gun mags to shoot 45acp/10mm.

snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    Ever thought about trying to find a Bren Ten?

My next 10mm will be another Delta, the one I have have never been shot, and is 20 years old. I need one I can shoot.....

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I remember wanting to get a Smith and Wesson 10 mm in the 90's. Ended up getting a 6906 in 9mm instead. Still regret that decision.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Does the kimber pro carry tle/rl comes in 10mm flavored? How i would expect to spend on 10mm rounds verses 45acp?

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom