• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    I went everywhere CC today. Wal-Mart. Gas station. Taco Bell. Nothing happened.

I did not scare any little old ladies or soccer moms.
    I did not get eyerolls or negative comments from strangers.
    The police did not bother me.
    I did not educate any "sheeple."
    I did not get thrown out of any stores.
    I did not get nervous when someone stood too close to me while in line.
    I did not have to worry about "no guns" signs.

I just went about my life, no drama, no muss, no fuss. All while well armed and prepared to defend myself and my family.

Life is good. :)

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

I just went about my life, no drama, no muss, no fuss. All while well armed and prepared to defend myself and my family.

Sounds like a boring day. Try living a little and OC!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

How funny is this.... I didn't do any of those things today either, and I OC'd my Glock 19 all day!!! :rockwoot:

This thread isn't really turning out the way you want it to is is??? :rolleyes:

That's b/c CC'rs don't want you to know they CC, they will never tell!!! :D

:popcorn:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

How utterly boring... ;)

I CC'd to the gas station, Wal-Mart and to the bank. This 4 year old got a little close...so I growled at hm. The little sissy went crying to his mommy.

Oh...and I CC'd when I took the dog out to :poop:. He growled at me.

snarl.jpg

cklein6576

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    South Bend, Worst. Mayor. Ever.
    I went to work, the bank and wal mart with no one the wiser. Great as 2 of the 3 places dont care for weapons to be shown. Best part, thug life giving me a look in the wally world parking lot and knowing that they would have an unpleasant surprise!

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    How funny is this.... I didn't do any of those things today either, and I OC'd my Glock 19 all day!!! :rockwoot:

I didn't think secret agents like 007 were suppose to tell about his activites?

Maybe he is like Valrie Plame and you tell everyone your a CIA agent and what you do. :n00b:

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    As always, everywhere I went to today. Work, Subway for lunch, the license branch, to get what few hairs I have cut. Nothing out of the ordinary. :D

Agent 007

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009

Ok, enough with the attempted thread jack. This thread is for people who CC. There is a plethora of threads for drama queen, attention-whoring social misfits who insist on parading their weapon in public. :D

Here, let me help you:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...elf_defense/34140-where_did_you_oc_today.html

You're welcome. :):

GJ1981

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Damn I was going to start a thread just for this but I'm too slow.

Well today I CC to the gas station, super-market, and a bank :runaway:

I wanted to come here and cry about being hassled but nothing happened :dunno:

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I have not yet CCd today, though I will as soon as I get home from work. I did see a friendly looking older fella come in to the store about 2 hours ago with his lady friend for dinner and an OD G17 or G22 (I think) not actually concealed in the 2 o'clock position under a grey overshirt, though. I was shocked when he didn't get shot first, try to impress me, or try to educate me. Too bad about the last part. I wanted to ask what brand of holster he was wearing, but I was busy when he passed me again on his way out.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Ok, enough with the attempted thread jack. This thread is for people who CC. There is a plethora of threads for drama queen, attention-whoring social misfits who insist on parading their weapon in public. :D

I love the idea of this thread...PERFECT. Never saw a thread like this before because there was never any need. (still isn't except for sarcastic purposes!)

I always think it's funny how the OC crowd has to report on their every movement...they should take it to twitter or something.

CC'd all around the house yesterday. In the last month I've been to Krogers, a few restaurants, Gander Mountain, Meijer, shopping all over, and to MI for a wedding...the family was none the wiser. Nothing exciting happened...CC is just so boring it's like going about your life as if you aren't carrying a gun and aren't worried about reactions from others and getting booted out of stores. Oh well, carry on.

Last edited:

jennybird

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Martinsville, IN
    Holy :poop: people! What is your problem? Who gives a rats butt if someone chooses to OC or CC? Aren't we all supposed to be on the same side of the 2A here?

All you CCers out there need to remember that there are thousands of people out there who hate guns who want to take YOUR rights away too. Those people don't care HOW you carry it, concealed or not, they simply don't want you to carry AT ALL. I would think you, of all people, would be sympathetic to OCers right to carry as they see fit.

Think about what brought you to this forum in the first place... wasn't the biggest part of it to gather together with other folks who also believe in preserving the right to bear arms? Why instead do you continuously attempt to **** off everyone who doesn't carry the way YOU do? People have been openly carrying weapons since the beginning of time. It has ALWAYS been the norm. Or did you forget?

Stop with the CC/OC pissing contest already. It's getting quite OLD and it's very unbecoming to a respectable forum.

Now go to your corners and knock it off!

For the record, I personally prefer to CC. So don't start bashing me for responding to this "CC only" thread.

Top Bottom