• ...and so much more!
  • redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    INGO Small Groups (Bible Study)

I have had enough interest in starting a movement for Small Group Bible Studies. Depending on how many folk want to consistently attend a small group we will either meet at different folks homes, or break up into regions.

Jesus said, "Where two or three are
    gathered in my name, I am there
    among them" Matthew 18:20

Lives are formed and transformed in small groups

when people meet together to pray, to study, to

engage infellowship, or to work on a specific task.

Do I have to be a Christian to attend?
    No, anyone who has a burning for fellowship, and looking for something more is invited to attend. But please be respectful in attendance. We will not stand for Blasphemy or someone "Crashing" a small Group.

This is not limited to Greater Indianapolis, however I will need some folks to step up and lead in their region or city as this folds out. If you are interested please post so with your location. For Greater Indy I need , NE, SE, NW, & SW locations with Meridian Street (East/West) and US. 40 (North/South) being the dividing lines. At anytime if a group gets too large (>10-12), the leader can decide to divide.

AS OF NOW. We will look at doing a single small group. We will pick a day of the week and try to meet either every other week or once a month just to start.

Date: TBD (Looking at Tues Feb 9th 6pm-ish)
    Where: My House (will be PM'd) (unless too big)
    Who: Everyone the first meeting and we'll Break Up if need be after that.
    What: The first study I want to read this A Case For Christ

I WILL HAVE THIS MOVED TO THE EVENTS FORUM ONCE WE ESTABLISH THE FIRST DATE AND TIME

6a00d8341d27f053ef010535d63649970c-800wi

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    I'd love to do this, but Feb 9 is my birthday and I'm pretty sure I've been promised dinner at the Melting Pot that night. Keep us posted on your next date.

jonkertb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Putnam County
    I'll try and make it....depending on where? I'm west of Indianapolis...Heritage Lake / Coatesville area and would consider having a meeting at my place on the lake if there is call for it.
    tom

Pami
    with that statement in your signature block....about well behaved women....maybe you should come? :>)

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I might be Interested

I now attend the Vineyard Church in Greenwood, and they have "Life Groups" that do the same thing and I just cant seem to get to any of them, so If these are held on the east side or closer than Greenwood this may be a good alternative for me

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I now attend the Vineyard Church in Greenwood, and they have "Life Groups" that do the same thing and I just cant seem to get to any of them, so If these are held on the east side or closer than Greenwood this may be a good alternative for me

Hey, I go to vineyard too! Of course, it is so big hard telling if we have ever met, lol.
    -------

Count me in as interested, barring any change in my availability.

Top Bottom