• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Condolences to the family; my son and I enjoyed the way he played the game.

In other news, a deputy in Alabama is trying to figure out how to make this incident evidence in a post-conviction relief filing.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I'm with you in that but removing a bag from a car doesn't cause a gun to fire. Something else had to happen.

Yea, but I've got to go back to the bottom line. The gun was loaded and not handled as such.
    I frequently have loaded guns in my trunk but none are chambered. The end where the hole is the bullet exit.
    Maybe I'm just old fashioned and simple minded but always making sure safety comes first.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yea, but I've got to go back to the bottom line. The gun was loaded and not handled as such.
    I frequently have loaded guns in my trunk but none are chambered. The end where the hole is the bullet exit.
    Maybe I'm just old fashioned and simple minded but always making sure safety comes first.

Well yeah on both my friend.....as I am.....:)

But safety.....always safety. Never bag a gun chambered.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm with you in that but removing a bag from a car doesn't cause a gun to fire. Something else had to happen.

Guns tossed in a duffel bag with other loose items...

It wasn't that long along when we discussing a police officer shot with her pistol in her purse.

All guns are always loaded. Can I even say that here?
    Why would you? It would be far better to discuss the problems related to improper transportation of firearms than pull out a logical fallacy. Wouldn't the NRA's three rules be more germane?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    At least he didn't manage to hurt or kill someone else. Stupidity has a price, however, it is best when it is paid only by the person directly responsible for the act of stupidity.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Katz was saying this morning that it looked like he was going to live initially. Then they lost him. Sad. Guns have been known to go off when stuff gets inside the trigger guard, just sayin.

Top Bottom