Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stopped by a good guy with a gun, an armed co-worker.

ByeB-XdIEAA65CQ.png:large

http://news.sky.com/story/1342728/man-beheads-woman-at-food-processing-plant

Last edited:

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Ummmmmm...coincidence? First beheading I've heard of in US.

You're kidding, right?

The first time one person has ever cut another person's head off on American soil?

If beheading only happens in relation to ____________, then ______________ has been around since, at least the 1600s.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Beheading in the US is exceedingly rare.

My question is - despite the superficial connection to other high-profile recent decapitations - is there actual confirmation of this man's religious affiliation?

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    You're kidding, right?

The first time one person has ever cut another person's head off on American soil?

If beheading only happens in relation to ____________, then ______________ has been around since, at least the 1600s.

Just looked it up. Last one to happen on US soil was in 2009...more recent than I thought.

I meant by the post in recent history. Looking at it, as T.Lex said...its extremely rare.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Not just directed at you, but can we stop with this? This is a thread, a story, that should be discussed on many levels. One being it's a rare event to happen on our soil, and a big one at that. The other being that it had defensive gun use, something we all praise. Hoping, or assuming, the thread will be locked/silenced tends to expedite the process... and I'd prefer this one stay alive, and the admins/mods not rush to that conclusion. If people here focus on a part of this story too much, and say things out of hand... I'd rather it be dealt with on a post-by-post basis instead of the entire thread being shut down.

Also, Que has blessed it, somewhat: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...~~~-who-banned-today-~~~-189.html#post5316439

Now, back to the topic. The man was wounded, not killed. He's in stable condition.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    You can prefer anything you like. And I agree with your statements. But recent history on here tells a decidedly different tale.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom