Not open for further replies.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Important to note:

If I try to get people to accept my offering of Jello with gross fruit chunks, and then murder someone who declines, we probably shouldn't jump to the conclusion that the Jello company (or Bill Cosby) in any way supports or condones my actions.

It also would be probably not necessary to remove all Jello products from store shelves and school lunches.
    Look...If you and your gang of fruit-in-Jello lovers are protesting plain Jello around the country and making threats to chop off heads of the people who abstain from fruited Jello...you have just blipped my radar. I don't care who the other Jello eaters are, or WHAT the F they put in their own Jello, but if you say you are coming after my head in the name of Fruity Jello... YOU, sir, will be put right the F down. Cosby endorsed or NOT. I don't give a rip.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Important to note:

If I try to get people to accept my offering of Jello with gross fruit chunks, and then murder someone who declines, we probably shouldn't jump to the conclusion that the Jello company (or Bill Cosby) in any way supports or condones my actions.

It also would be probably not necessary to remove all Jello products from store shelves and school lunches.
    I would agree with you only if the Jello company would condem the murder. If they didn't, then **** Jello!

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Look...If you and your gang of fruit-in-Jello lovers are protesting plain Jello around the country and making threats to chop off heads of the people who abstain from fruited Jello...you have just blipped my radar. I don't care who the other Jello eaters are, or WHAT the F they put in their own Jello, but if you say you are coming after my head in the name of Fruity Jello... YOU, sir, will be put right the F down. Cosby endorsed or NOT. I don't give a rip.

That's funny right there. Got your back Jet. Frig...now I want jello.

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    ShwXlcF.jpg

JTScribe

Chicago Typewriter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    To be clear, I agreed with your discussing this as long as religion is avoided. I've not "blessed" anything, but simply pointed out the rule.

I understand the policy, but it's kind of like disarming yourself in the face of a Jello monster and saying, "It's all good, I'm Jello agnostic. Don't wiggle me to death." Jello don't care.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I always associate jello with the hospital. Only time I ever eat the stuff plain. Now Cosby endorced Jello Pudding...sign me up!

I think I may have failed the word game there. Sorry.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    ****...I just realized one of my employees fiancé's lives in Moore Oklahoma. Not that it really matters. She's currently fighting the O'Hare mess to get to DC for a wedding from what he said this morning, though.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Man, I don't care if it's serial murder for not accepting a religion or for not accepting Jello with gross fruit chunks in it.
    If it's factual news of a violent trend that we should ALL be aware of, shame on ANY of you who say "hush up about it".
    That's just unconscionable!

Who said to hush up? You have commented, so what's the problem?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm thinking any tool necessary for behedding is going to be much harder to conceal than my concealed neutralizer. Anyone I notice with the hardware to get that job done goes to code red on the SA scale.

Does it - in the final analylsis - matter what the reason was? There is a threat. Prudence dictates a response plan.

It doesn't take a long knife. I've heard a guitar string works too but I'm not going to Google-Fu to find out. This **** is real, folks. It's here and growing. Keep your heads out of your asses and look out for yourselves, your loved ones, and your fellow Americans. Oh, and by the way:

ISLAM

Okay, I said it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom