• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    Bought a new gun at ZX yesterday and went back today to look at sights, mag extensions and such. Just want to say these guys are so good to deal with. They always take the time to show you options and give honest opinions. And one of the biggest things to me is they never talk down to you. I know they know more about guns than I do but they don't treat you that way. If you ever need a gun shop, at least give them a look at first.

mertbl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    This has been my experience as well. I was looking for a holster for an oddball 1911 and they pulled every holster off the wall to try.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Thank you guys for all your kind words. We do our best to help everyone we can.

Like always if there is anything else we can ever do, dont hesitate to message me on here, email me, or call.

Thank you

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    I like the old stuff. As soon as I walked in the door after going to the Fort Wayne Gun Show, I knew I was in the wrong place as most of the stuff they have is new.

I looked around and was greeted by an employee and he asked if I needed anything. I replied by asking if they had any old Winchester pump shotguns. He put his finger in the air and went back to the back. He came back with a 16 gauge Model 12 and told me they just got it in. He made me a fair price and I was out the door a happy customer.

They went out of their way to make a sale and gave a good deal on it. If I am ever in the area again, I will go back.

Ford Truck

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Franklin Twp., DeKalb County, Ind.
    I bought a Canadian legal Ruger SP 101 there. It was during the Covid nonesense & they closed the store for an hour or so during the afternoon to kill Covid cooties then re-opened. Unfortunately for me, I made my selection just shortly before the afternoon shut-down & had to leave then come back. I was less than happy about that but dealt with it. On my return, the paperwork was done on a computer & I had my difficulties with it & the wait I endured after I was done with my part seemed interminable. I'm accustomed to being out the door with my purchase within 15-20 minutes after I make my selection & lay down my money. I'm old enough to have LEGALLY bought handguns as a teenager & the mailman would deliver them to your door but I realize times have changed. A couple months later, I got a call from the store informing me there was an error on the paperwork & they requested I return to make the correction. I made the first trip and forgot about the afternoon shutdown to kill Covid cooties. Oh well, I went back about a week later & got the situation handled. In future dealings, I will walk in with cash as they charge extra for either credit or debit card. They have a good selection of handguns & they do address me whenever I walk in. The price on the revolver I purchased was reasonable for the times.

Top Bottom