• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    First off, police said nothing to Z. The non-emergency dispatcher said"we don't need you to do that". The dispatcher had zero police powers.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Defense attorneys are trying to get phone pics and texts related to fighting, drugs, and trying to buy or sell a gun admitted as evidence.

I'm confused. When the state is accusing an upstanding sober citizen of being the aggressor, shouldn't he be able to show the jury that the person the state claims is the victim had a history of fighting, had drugs in his system, thought fighting was cool, and was trying to buy or sell a gun illegally? It seems very relevant when the prosecution is trying to portray Zimmerman as the aggressor without physical evidence.

So we can say Z is the aggressor because he took law classes and reported suspicious activity frequently, but we can't suggest T was the aggressor because he was high, liked fighting, and was (or was trying to be) involved with illegal weapons.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I am happy to see they are admitting toxicology results.

After all, one reason he said he was suspicious was because the person (Trayvon) looked like he was on drugs. The state insists Z was racist and profiling. Him actually having been on drugs kind of backs up Z's story doesn't it?

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    This whole thing should never have happened--but since it did-- it's being played for all its worth or WILL be worth--bettin Momma Trayvon will have a book on the market soon-- also film and merchandise rights--win lose or draw-- she is gonna win.

church

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    Margaritaville
    BACON SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no dude. Bacon is the essential ingredient to life. You need to be punished, your punishment needs to be eating 25lbs of deliciously cooked 'MERICAN bacon... at your own expense. Then you will be REQUIRED to write on paper with a crappy pencil that breaks and requires sharpening at least once every 3 minutes "bacon is the fruit of life".... 10000 times and then repent to the lord of bacon for at least 48 hours without sleep and eat more bacon while doing so.

Bsubtown

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 19, 2013
    Dekalb county
    I don't see how he gets convicted at this point. There is not enough evidence one way or the other. That being said I still believe people make rational, well informed decisions (so Zimmerman will probably be convicted of war crimes).

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    What does Trayvons Momma "WIN", although I side with the Zimmermann camp as far as the law go's, I bet TM's mom would give anything to have her son back. Any of you want to trade a kid of your's for a book or movie?

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    What does Trayvons Momma "WIN", although I side with the Zimmermann camp as far as the law go's, I bet TM's mom would give anything to have her son back. Any of you want to trade a kid of your's for a book or movie?

My wife works for a non profit adoption agency, & some parents just don't give a crap about their kids, or anything but getting high & their gubnet cheese. Not all, there are several that just need help, & struggle with giving up their kids, but some just don't care.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up

His mother trademarked slogans for him. They claim that they are not seeking financial gains from it but I call it BS. The whole family seems like a bunch of lying trash.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Defense attorneys are trying to get phone pics and texts related to fighting, drugs, and trying to buy or sell a gun admitted as evidence.

I'm confused. When the state is accusing an upstanding sober citizen of being the aggressor, shouldn't he be able to show the jury that the person the state claims is the victim had a history of fighting, had drugs in his system, thought fighting was cool, and was trying to buy or sell a gun illegally? It seems very relevant when the prosecution is trying to portray Zimmerman as the aggressor without physical evidence.

So we can say Z is the aggressor because he took law classes and reported suspicious activity frequently, but we can't suggest T was the aggressor because he was high, liked fighting, and was (or was trying to be) involved with illegal weapons.

The State has a weak case that never should have been filed but was due to politics. Now that trial is on they need to pull out every "dirty" trick they can to try and get a conviction. The State's Attorney General needs to try and save face after she dumped this loser on the poor slobs trying it for the State. It's all about politics and appeasing some people, it's not about justice.

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Has anyone else seen the "peaceful protest" videos being put out about all this!?!? I will try and find a link but man, no matter what way this thing goes down, Zimmerman better watch his six...Especially if he wins (I've switched views, and am routing for him)

Top Bottom