• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I'm having a real hard time not bringing home a GP100 match champion. Was planning on bringing home a browning BPS 20 gauge, but that may have to wait...

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    what guns are on your short list?

And the penguin makes a run for 50!! lol

Seriously though, on my short list:
    1) .357 Magnum Snubbie
    2) A Judge (45LC/.410) in some flavor (traded one last year and I regret it)
    3) 1911 (probably a cheap one)
    4) Another .22 pistol

Not necessarily in that order...

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    I've seen a couple Ruger GP100 "Match Champions" listed on here. I picked one up about a month ago, which is my first wheel gun, and I have NOT been disappointed.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I need a little S&W .38 or something for ankle carry. Never tried that and I think it's time.
    i am also thinking I need a Sig P226...
    and the OP has me wondering if I have been missing anything never having shot a CZ.

That was on 5/24/14. I bought the .38 (S&W 442) and the Galco Ankle Glove.
    I also got the Sig P226 covered with a Mk 25 model.
    Still thinking about the CZ.
    I also think in the next 6 months I need to think about getting a Colt Commander.

The Drifter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    Cedar Lake
    Duotone 9mm DA/SA

This will be my next and last handgun , 1,300.00 dollars with the sight system I want . I have been waiting for it to hit the market since the Las Vegas gun show back in January.
    I also want to build a AR for my wife .

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've had a itch for a Colt SAA lately, but who knows. An early PPK in .32 could be fun and I've also been telling myself that I need to add a vintage 1911 to the safe. P38s are starting to grow on me as well. Which, if any of these come home next year will depend on the economy, job, mood and the weather. If any do come home, they will probably take the place of something that left to pay for the new gun.

Of the 4 I thought I wanted in 2012, I only added the GI M1911A1.

I don't know. I just bought a Colt Delta Elite and a CZ 2075 Rami this summer, so both my 1911 and CZ itches have been scratched. I like the Sig Compact 1911s, but I'm pretty well covered in that area right now and may be looking more to reduce than increase that collection. I think most of my gun money will go into adding powder measures and tool head holders to each of the calibers I reload for on my Dillon 550.

I did see a Beretta pistol in 22 short that looked like fun, but I'd probably be bored with it after an hour. One thing that I have on my 'want' list is a Colt 1873 Peacemaker or decent clone.

My want list for 2013 was filled much better. All of my main calibers for reloading now have their own tool heads, measures and stands, so swapping calibers is pretty easy. Still no SAA though.

My list has shrunk somewhat.

Early M1911 (pre-A1)
    Sig Compact 1911
    CZ 75 Compact in .40
    CZ 75B in bright stainless
    Sarsilmaz K2

None of these are really needed, but if I saw any of them at a good price, I'd probably pick them up.

By the time I posted my want list for 2014, I got over my itch for a SAA but added a bunch more to the list. None of which made it home with me in the last year. I keep seeing K2s, but cannot bring myself to actually buy one even when it's a smoking good deal. For 2015:

CZ 75B in bright stainless (Would like to add one, but it's not high on the want list any longer)
    Early 1911
    WWII era M1 Carbine (Rock-ola, Underwood or other company that was not historically a gun company)
    WWII era 1911 in collector condition

JTF101

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 2, 2014
    Roanoke
    I'm doing the PPQ M2 Navy on Saturday.

id also like

FNX 45 Tactical
    id also like to check out what all the CZ love is all about.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I can't remember what I may have originally wanted but since acquiring the CZ 75 P01 and the CZ Rami life is pretty content right now. Going forward I just need whatever is solid metal and a heck of a good deal.

Top Bottom