• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    What are you willing to sell me at less than 50 percent of blue book value? i dont have alot of cash, so make me some offers... ill pay 75 dollars for a gently used glock, or 150 dollars for a remington 700... gives you an idea for how much i am willing to spend.

anyone else tired of people thinking the classifieds is a place where they can get a firearm for a fraction of the value?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I got some belly button lint,a genuine Paki crappy knife,I used Q-tip I found behind the garbage can that looks like Elvis' head and my mothball collection I'll trade you for your New-In-the-Box uber cool shootin' iron...

:popcorn:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    ive got a bobcat torso target ill sell cheap.:D i might be able to throw in a 6 incher aswell.

also if your in the market ive got a dillon swagging tool. (and i still can rep you)

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Put your big girl panties on and suck it up. No response or a simple "no" isn't that tough.... or you can just quote a buddy of mine and tell 'em to F-off. I really thought the OP was by a mod after someone didn't check the FAQ before asking about posting a pic :D

Last edited:

urustyone

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I have had the feeling everyone in the classifieds were trying to get rich. Typically I can buy brand new for a fraction more. It is more about the knowledge gained.

Last edited:

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    lol

Remmy 700 have dangerous triggers, so those can go for cheap. Glocks blow up, so again you can get rid of those.

But in all seriousness, we have a bunch of new members, and it seems like they are here for the classifieds. The rest of INGO, just has to continue to make INGO a reputable site.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    It doesn't hurt to ask. I have scored some very good deals in the classifieds. I bought $2400 worth of reloading equipment for $600, but I didn't lowball. I paid the price asked. I've been thinking about paying it forward with my Weatherby Mark V 460 WM that I got as interest on an account back in the 80's. $400 sound fair?

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    value is whatever someone is willing to sell an item for or the highest price paid. i have bought glocks for $200 and I have bought them for $500. I would love to buy them all the time for $200 though, lol.

The ads in the classifieds I dont like are the ones where people AssUme that their gun IS actually worth book value or even retail value or more. then when someone offers them the real value they get offended. lol.

I dont know what inspired this thread, but I think its funny.

Jimbovia

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Plainfield
    Put your big girl panties on and suck it up. No response or a simple "no" isn't that tough.... or you can just quote a buddy of mine and tell 'em to F-off. I really thought the OP was by a mod after someone didn't check the FAQ before asking about posting a pic :D

Agreed!!! :yesway: Boo-yah!!!

What are you willing to sell me at less than 50 percent of blue book value? i dont have alot of cash, so make me some offers... ill pay 75 dollars for a gently used glock, or 150 dollars for a remington 700... gives you an idea for how much i am willing to spend.

anyone else tired of people thinking the classifieds is a place where they can get a firearm for a fraction of the value?

Maybe you can do better on Gunbroker. ;)

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    The ads in the classifieds I dont like are the ones where people AssUme that their gun IS actually worth book value or even retail value or more. then when someone offers them the real value they get offended. lol.

I dont know what inspired this thread, but I think its funny.

Or someone wants to get you to take his Hi-Point and $100 in trade for your Kimber because he saw a $350 bid on one on Gunbroker.

Oh Ya and IBTL

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I say that's just how it goes. :dunno:

Can't fault people for lowballing in my opinion. It's just something that goes with the territory of trying to sell your gun in a forum like this. Sure you will likely get a better price than you would if you traded it in at a gun store, but at the trade off of having to sift through some lowballs.

(before you get all mad at me, I've only bought one gun in the classifieds and I paid asking price)

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    I got some belly button lint,a genuine Paki crappy knife,I used Q-tip I found behind the garbage can that looks like Elvis' head and my mothball collection I'll trade you for your New-In-the-Box uber cool shootin' iron...

:popcorn:

KokomoDave I'll trade you some sausages that a poodle s**t for the Q-tip

save that wheelin and dealin for your own thread... but thanks for all the free bumps... :ar15:

Top Bottom