• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mog

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    You've reloaded your brass so many times you could throw a dead cat through the primer pockets, so you use nail polish to "glue" in the primers that would otherwise fall out into the trigger. .. . . .

Cowboy 44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    No good catch phrase but I have a box full of shot lead bullets and wheel weights I have been meaning to re cast.

kolob10

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 28, 2008
    Beautiful Southern Indiana
    While at Atterbury shooting I stop shooting just to catch the 45 acp brass that the shooter on the next bench was thowing my way. Ask him if I could just set my rifle case up to catch the brass after about 100 rounds he said ok.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    When you are the ***hole at Roush picking up MY brass before you even fire a round, on my wife's birthday.

You were picking up my hot brass as soon as they hit the ground.

I think she told you how she felt :)

Last edited:

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    When you are the ***hole at Roush picking up MY brass before you even fire a round, on my wife's birthday.

You were picking up my hot brass as soon as they hit the ground.

I think she told you how she felt :)

You've had that happen too, huh? :D

With me, it was a range in CA and the guy was snagging my buddy's 6mm Remington cases. Now, this brass had been given a thorough prepping and I was kinda irritated to see my friend ejecting them like he was, but that was nothing compared to how HE reacted when he noticed the guy next to us swooping in on the empties. This wasn't exactly 9mm cases, ya know? My buddy calmed back down when the "brass sniper" quickly handed 'em over, but for a minute there... :)

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    You reload .22
    I have actually been looking into this to see if I can make a good cheap match round. Basically a cheap minimag as a friend is buying a press soon.

You go to the range for brass and then use all of your friends equipment to load.
    (me here soon when my friend finally builds his room).

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    While at Atterbury shooting I stop shooting just to catch the 45 acp brass that the shooter on the next bench was thowing my way. Ask him if I could just set my rifle case up to catch the brass after about 100 rounds he said ok.

HMMM...not a bad idea.

Top Bottom