You folks in Indiana don't know how lucky you are.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    The irony of Massachusetts is tremendous, an original 13 colony, many gun manufactures at one one time or another and represented by the minute man, a symbol of the common man with a gun fighting for what's right. Then Rep. candidate for EL Senor Presidente?

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Odumbass hasn't touch our guns yet because he saw what happened to the house and senate after the 94 awb. If he gets re-elected we are going to screwed hard and fast.

He's already trying to make automatic laws. Because the current process is takeing to long.:n00b:

How about 'we need to pass this, then find out what's in there.':n00b::n00b:

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    He's already trying to make automatic laws. Because the current process is takeing to long.:n00b:

How about 'we need to pass this, then find out what's in there.':n00b::n00b:

I try not to hate anyone, it is a waste of time but I truly hate that women. She is the biggest waste of 02 in this country.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    :):
    Haha.....tell people all'a time we're prolly 1 of the most 'laxed States in the Nation....could it be better?.....sure.....but I'll take what we got consider'n IL,NJ,OH,CAL,etc,etc......:cool:

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I was kind of proud to claim Chuck Manson until I found out he'd been born in KY. Jim Jones, however, was purely Indianapolis, and in fact, the origin of the term "drink the Kool-Aid".

Not that either point matters a Hell of a lot, but Manson was born in Cincinnati, and Jones's beverage of choice at Jonestown was actually Flavor Aid. (I think people just started saying Kool-Aid because very few of them had ever heard of Flavor Aid.)

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Northeastshooters can be rough you need big shoulders so the smart comments can roll right off. It isn't a bad site to sell stuff on most things will move qiuckly. no I didn't by the security six, maybe some time we can go shoot I belong to Old Colony sportsmans club in Pembroke, about a half hour south of boston. Take care watch your back after all you are in Mass.

Sure we'll do that. Sounds good. Our headquarters is in Brockton so maybe I can link it that way.
    I will PM you the next time I am heading down to Brockton.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    :):
    The main point of the post was to illustrate the mindset that enables the various infringements - the gun control statutes - to be passed in the first place. How they are marketed, how they are sold. The link to remarks from one of the slickest of their salesmen was included for this reason. Sales tactics of gun control proponents usually involve some type of strawman (using a notorious figure and/or groups) in combination with a "reasonable"-sounding appeal for "public safety" or "the greater good".

God, I love it when you don't talk dirty!!:D

My Hoosier wife thinks I've become more of a redneck since I moved here 30 yrs. ago (from Borg). I read a letter to the editor to Newsweek by someone thinking a fat tax on empty calorie foods was a good idea. I thought her reasoning was misguided. I don't think faulty reasoning is limited to so called do-gooders. Cheers!

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Odumbass hasn't touch our guns yet because he saw what happened to the house and senate after the 94 awb. If he gets re-elected we are going to screwed hard and fast.

Crossbows my friend, crossbows!

p.s. Please don't aks (yes, axe) me anything about crossbows. I just really like mentioning them in posts. :D

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Cincinnati? I could have sworn it was KY. Maybe he just grew up there. The Koolaid thing is sort of like the Kleenex thing; a trademark that got out of control. It was the origin, though.

Shootin'IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2010
    S.W. Indiana
    Luck has nothing to do with it. You and like minded people need to get politically active! Or move.

That is what I was thinking MOVE!
    If they start loosing the population they may do something.
    You can't get much more politically active than that, just let them know why you are moving first.;)

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    so after reading this and hoping on the northeastshooters.com website and reading all their firearm laws, I went and gave my mom a hug and thanked her for keeping our family and raising me in Indiana.

INsuckinCA

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    29 stumps
    Oh trust me i know im stationed in California right now and gosh do i miss my guns...i refuse to bend to california laws and "modify" my glock and ARs to make them cali legal...

on a side note is it just me or isn't modifying supposed to improve something...sigh id say califronia makes us demodify or something like that new words anybody?

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I think all of in Indiana know how lucky we are. It probably really isn't luck though. We have voted to keep those with the "hair-brain" ideas out of office ... well at least most of them.

Top Bottom