Yet another mass shooting this time, Texas again.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Sigh. :( More fuel.

Came across this tweet:

"glorify the gun that was used to kill them"

Well, it's a pretty glorious gun.
    It's not like they're wearing pins in the likeness of the mentally ill killer who was wielding the gun.
    These anti-2A folks should consider finding something else to point their fingers at.

OMG! After that one guy drove his car through a parade crowd some horrible people…DROVE CARS! How dare they! So disrespectful.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    According to authorities, Mauricio Garcia ( the Hispanic guy with a probable Latin gang tattoo on his hand) was.....wait for it........a neo Nazi sympathizer, and right wing white supremacist. At least, that's what NBC news is reporting.
    So now we know that he was a democrat that watched the View and CNN everyday. I’m just shocked they didn’t claim he was a Christian. Maybe ABC will jump on that.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    According to authorities, Mauricio Garcia ( the Hispanic guy with a probable Latin gang tattoo on his hand) was.....wait for it........a neo Nazi sympathizer, and right wing white supremacist. At least, that's what NBC news is reporting.
    Amazes me how many folks born with non white (Caucasian) skin tone want to be white supremacists based on propaganda reports by agencies claiming to be news outlets.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    How would the ATF know this?
    Must not of seen the senators asking head if ATF last week. He didn’t know, why not don’t they look into the reasons why? He was asked, said he could look into it and find out. Why didn’t they know, they have investigated enough to decide they want to get more guns. That to them guns are the problem. Why? I liked the grilling. I also like to see ATF completely done away with. Pure anti American evil.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Must not of seen the senators asking head if ATF last week.
    Yeah, I don't watch any of that BS.
    He didn’t know, why not don’t they look into the reasons why? He was asked, said he could look into it and find out. Why didn’t they know, they have investigated enough to decide they want to get more guns. That to them guns are the problem. Why? I liked the grilling. I also like to see ATF completely done away with. Pure anti American evil.
    HIPPA is difficult to get around, even when they are dead. So what medications and mental problems are worth noting? Are you suggesting those persons on medications and with mental problems should not have access to firearms? Or those are the reasons they killed?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

HIPPA is difficult to get around, even when they are dead. So what medications and mental problems are worth noting? Are you suggesting those persons on medications and with mental problems should not have access to firearms? Or those are the reasons they killed?
    I think it would be worth knowing for research purpose, to determine the causal factors. I wouldn't claim that the meds are the cause. But we're not going to research that question if we're too busy blaming guns for all the mass shootings.

If research does discover a link, well. That's just really inconvenient for pharma. But if it is a link, I wouldn't say we should ban those meds. A whole lot of people are able to live a more normal life because of them. But perhaps contraindicators can be discovered.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I looked and found nothing regarding the tattoo. Link please
    The deceased perp (alleged perp?) either likes the city of Dallas a LOT or it’s a gang tat. Multiple references to a gang tattoo here, including secondhand Dallas PD opinion:

I know I’m gonna get “Denny’d”, but you asked so I’m answering. Yes, it’s all anecdotal; I recognize that.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN

To look at the facts. And stop blaming the guns. ATF seems to think taking guns will solve the problem. They want to make felons because you have a piece of plastic they said was ok but now it’s no ok with them. How is that helping? They are simply more interested in taking away rights and blaming guns. Rather than the criminal and why they got that way. I don’t really like listening to your BS either to be honest.

Top Bottom