• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Saw a great idea posted in another thread.... Using an Airsoft replica of your EDC for drills.

So, does anyone make an Springfield XD airsoft replica? I've looked the few places Google can find, and no XDs. Is there a good substitute? A Glock, S&W, etc... model that has a similar enough grip, safeties, mechanics, sights, etc...?

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I got a co2 m&p bb gun clone, great for training. Not sure where I put it last though!

Hammerhead

Master
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Going through the selection of airsoft pistols there, all I found was an XDM .40.

I'd love for someone to come out with an XDSC 9. From what I understand, though, Springfield hasn't licensed the designs out for airsoft.

Goober135

Expert
    Emeritus
    Jul 15, 2011
    Valparaiso
    I used to be HUGE into airsoft, and still have thousands of dollars of gear laying around. (Yeah, I went overkill:): ) I highly recommend you check out Airsoft GI. I've spent wayyyy to much money there, but was NEVER dissatisfied! :D

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Thanks for the links, guys! I'll have to check out that XD(M). Not exactly the same as my XD, but at least the mechanics would be pretty darn close. Might even work in my holsters.

Top Bottom