Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    AREA 5 IS THE SAME WEEKEND BUT THE MATCH IS ON:

WVPPS Sunday June 15, 2014
    The WVPPS May match will be 6 stages and 165 rounds. The classifier will be CM 13-01 disaster factor.

Set up will begin promptly at 8am. All help as always will be greatly appreciated. Registration will begin around 9:15 and run until 10:40 am. The shooters meeting will begin at 10:45 am with first shot at 11 am sharp.

Cost is $17 for WVPPS members and $20 for non-members.

WVPPS members are also included into the point series championship for plaques for division winners at the end of the season and cash prizes for divisions that have at least four members shooting at least four matches. All WVPPS members are entered into a random draw for a gun at the November match. You must be present at the November match to win the gun.

Point series is up to date at WVPPS

This will be round 2 of kindle scoring.

Hope to see you all on the range.​

Friction

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Terre Haute
    Flying back from Double Tap Sat night but plan on being there on Sunday.

FYSA: South Central ran 13-01 in their May match. If someone scores within their class on the same classifier doesn't the lower of the 2 classifiers get skipped?

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Flying back from Double Tap Sat night but plan on being there on Sunday.

FYSA: South Central ran 13-01 in their May match. If someone scores within their class on the same classifier doesn't the lower of the 2 classifiers get skipped?

It doesn't get "tossed" per say... If the lower one is the second one, it won't count until the higher one rotates out of the "most recent 8".

It's complicated...

blkrifle

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2010
    terre haute
    stages are designed and loaded into the kindles. ready for round 2 with the new fangled scoring system. now if the weather holds it will be a good day for a shoot'in match!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Assuming I succeed in weaseling my way out of the house, I'll be single stacking with the trusty 9mm Springfield. Home again!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Smith52 should be on hand with his purse gun as well.

I like my purse gun thank you very much. Going to be a great weekend of shooting that's for sure, me and my purse gun will see you there!

Hah! Now that everyone has a 9mm 1911, it's okay. When I got mine . . . well, that's when we learned about my delicate physique and dainty wrists!

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Some things are not worth learning.

You are a fine man whom I respect and whose friendship I value highly, Uncle Gary! When you started shooting with us again, it made me happy. I am also quite impressed with how your pistol shooting skills have developed and improved since your return! Well played, sir! I also greatly appreciate all of your hard work that you have done to promote and enhance the shooting sports at RileyCC. Thank you!

(did everyone see what I did there?)

Top Bottom