Please reply by conversation.

jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    WTS/T Norinco SKS, Price Drop ***Updated*** Sold Lorcin .380

I have a Norinco SKS 7.62x39 with only 40 rounds through it. Includes (I believe it to be) a 30rnd mag., orig. 10rnd mag, strap and extra cleaning kit. Serial #D24xxxxxx. I removed the cosmoline last summer and test fired it and it's been sitting ever since. All matching #'s. I'd like $300.00 out of the SKS. Posted the link for a pic. FTF - Fort Wayne area, can drive some to meet, will want to do Bill of Sale.
    http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu319/jstwrit/100_1247-1.jpg

Lorcin .380 sold for $60.00 - sorry

Looking for...
    Comp/Sub Compact 9mm, .40 for CC, make offers I'd like to move it!

Ok, I'm also open to ideas but mainly pistols.
    PM with thoughts. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Regarding the Lorcin, when you say round specific, what round in particular runs well in this weapon? Also how far are out of Indianapolis?

jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    By round specific I'm meaning it seems to jam easily. I've found the Sellier & Bellot 92grs FMJ run smoothly. I never found a hollow-point round that fired reliably. I'll post an update if the pending sale falls through.

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I realize you sold one of your firearms. It was thoughtful for you to remove it from your ad to help keep it clean but you are required in the rules to leave the price for the firearm in the ad. It is part of rule number 6

6. Close your thread once your item sells. DO NOT remove the pricing that was in place as it will help cut down on the "What would be a good starting price to sell my XXX"

Here's a link to the rules again if you need them.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...assifieds_-_you_must_read_before_posting.html

Thank you.

jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    I realize you sold one of your firearms. It was thoughtful for you to remove it from your ad to help keep it clean but you are required in the rules to leave the price for the firearm in the ad. It is part of rule number 6

6. Close your thread once your item sells. DO NOT remove the pricing that was in place as it will help cut down on the "What would be a good starting price to sell my XXX"

Here's a link to the rules again if you need them.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...assifieds_-_you_must_read_before_posting.html

Thank you.

Thank you for pointing out my mistake curtiously and tackfully. It's a skill we don't see much these days. I've added the dollar amount back to the thread. Sorry you had to intervene!

Thanks

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom