• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    This didn't really belong in the non-firearm related, but not really in here either I suppose. Not really sure where it should go.

This is an odd trade, but what the heck, it doesn't hurt to try.

I teach Jeet Kune Do (Bruce Lee's Fighting Method), Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, or Mixed Martial Arts. I would be willing to trade martial arts/self defense lessons for lessons in shooting/handling a handgun.

I am a certified instructor and would like the same, but if unavailable, I'd be willing to work with someone who is just very knowledgeable.

I can be contacted through PM, or at gary@elitecagefighting.com

gglass

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ELKHART
    Hmmm... Why would anyone need lessons in gun fighting if they knew Bruce Lee Kung Fu? I'm sure that Bruce Lee could disarm me and field strip my firearm while holding my still-beating heart in his free hand.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. ;)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    And let's not forget that the use of firearms for defense and combat is very much a martial art!

I'm sure you'll find someone who want to trade to crosstrain with you. One of the members here (who does not post much) is also a Brazilian Jiujistsu practitioner and instructor, and also one of the most competent, skilled shooters I've met.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    And let's not forget that the use of firearms for defense and combat is very much a martial art!
    I agree 110% (thus my need, LOL).

I'm sure you'll find someone who want to trade to crosstrain with you. One of the members here (who does not post much) is also a Brazilian Jiujistsu practitioner and instructor, and also one of the most competent, skilled shooters I've met.
    That's cool. Hopefully I will meet him on here. I'm really happy with this forum. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent reading here.

Thanks for all you do on the forum Rhino. You are OBVIOUSLY a knowledgeable guy when it comes to firearms, and I'm obviously not, so I'll be keeping my mouth shut and ears open :)

Thanks again!

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Quite a bit of modern gunfighting is taken from the martial arts.

I'm a ways up from you, in Wabash, but if you find yourself in this area, look me up and we'll go to the range together. I am not currently certified; just been practicing it a long time. I originally received training from the Sheriff's Dept and a few other sources which will remain unnamed.

I do require you to buy the ammo! :D

Josh <><

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I'm good at two (and only two) things in life: watching television and running my mouth. :D Ask Coach ... he'll tell you!

I agree 110% (thus my need, LOL).

That's cool. Hopefully I will meet him on here. I'm really happy with this forum. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent reading here.

Thanks for all you do on the forum Rhino. You are OBVIOUSLY a knowledgeable guy when it comes to firearms, and I'm obviously not, so I'll be keeping my mouth shut and ears open :)

Thanks again!

Top Bottom