WTT: WTT: CCI Small Pistol MAGNUM primers (1k)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    WTT only!!!

Looking to trade one thousand (1,000) CCI Small Pistol MAGNUM primers, #550. I don't have pics, but they are like these -- in the dark blue package -- which are available at Midway USA and other fine retail establishments: CCI Small Pistol Mag Primers #550

Note these primers are not from 1987...I bought them last year and they've been in my 66 degree, ~ 50% +/- humidity basement since then.

Want to meet FTF -- I will not ship these primers! -- preferably in Hamilton County at a mutually agreed upon location, but I would consider an adjoining county for the right deal, or if I know you from an INGO or other shooting event. If you are not a resident of Indiana; if you appear to be under 21; if you are a felon; if you are on parole or awaiting trial; or if you plan to export these primers to Iran, Syria, Somalia, North Korea or some other place prohibited by US law, please don't make an offer!

Again, please note there is no cash price...I want to trade straight up for something I have a more immediate need for. With bare shelves everywhere, cash does me no good.

Lastly, I reserve the right to reject any offer you PM me with, even if it is for something I've listed below, if you creep me out. Of course I will be polite about it. :D

What does Miguel want to trade for?

I paid $40 for these in 2012 before the election (price tags are still on the individual packages...qty 10 @ $3.95 each!!!) and am looking to get that approximate, pre-election/Newtown hysteria value out of them. I don't need to trade these, but want to see if any like-minded person is interested or in need. If not, so be it, they will wait with their brothers for a better day. Note, for context, I've included a pre-hysteria price estimate on each trade item based on pricing seen on MidwayUSA.

I would prefer, in no particular order:

Two unopened 500 qty 22LR bricks, prefer Federal or American Eagle, may consider others [pre-hysteria value ~ $40]

2# of Hodgdon Universal still in factory-sealed 1# containers (+ some cash on my end) [pre-hysteria value ~ $45]

Two 100 qty. unopened boxes of Hornady XTP Bullets in 9mm or 45 ACP, or one of each (+ some cash on my end) [pre-hysteria value ~ $45]

Ten 20-round boxes of non-corrosive 7.62 x 39 Tula/Wolf/Bear steel-cased ammo (+ some cash on my end) [pre-hysteria value ~ $50]

Four 50-round boxes of non-corrosive 9x18mm Makarov Wolf/Bear steel cased ammo [pre-hysteria value ~ $40]

If you don't have any of this, but really want these primers -- and are an INGOer of good will and modest reputation!!! -- feel free to PM me other offers, but don't be disappointed if I decline. PMs are preferred, don't bump this post, please!

Thanks for looking! :ingo:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Mrbump.png

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom