• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Bought this from a member on here, shot a mag or two through it but haven't had the time or money to shoot it really :( Anyway, it's in great shape, round count is around 1000 from previous owner. This conversion will work with most 1911's, including ramped or non-ramped frames, officer and government frames. For instance, I used it with my Springfield micro compact (3" officer) and my Champion (4" commander).

This particular Mech Tech has the M4 style adjustable stock and optional muzzle dec and also includes three(3) 15rnd magazines (some offbrand), and the "Para block" which allows the upper to mate properly with a ramped barrel 1911 lowers (like Paras, Springfields, etc.).

$325 gets you the conversion upper, parablock, and the three mags! FTF NORTH SIDE OF INDIANAPOLIS

Contact me by PM or e-mail confusedcreation@aim.com

mechtech.jpg

THE PISTOLS, SLIDES, AND OTHER MAGS ARE NOT INCLUDED!!! ONLY THE MECH TECH CONVERSION UPPER AND THREE 15RND MAGS PICTURED!

Last edited:

BennyBlown2v

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2008
    Zionsville, IN
    Bump! Shoot me an offer, I need this thing gone :) It's in great shape with practically zero signs of wear, cleaned since last use, lubed well, and ready to shoot :D

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom