• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • padishar123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Leo, IN
    For sale is a gently used Acoustic 12 String. It's a martin dreadnaught style model D12X1. I purchased it used from a friend about a year ago. I am asking $500 for it. Sale includes two sets of D'addario Phosphor bronze strings for it as well.

You can check the model out on Martin's website:
    Martin Guitar > X Series > D12X1

DSCF0565.jpg

This is a classic example of the wonderful instruments Martin makes and is an ideal instrument to get started playing 12 string. You are welcome to come try it out and to inspect it for yourself.

Sale includes: Guitar and hard shell carrying case.

The serial number dates to around the year 2000.

Martin Guitar > Martin History > Serial Look-up

As far as the instrument goes, there is nothing wrong with it. Actually, I love the instrument and play it quite often up until a few months ago. I am selling as quite frankly I need the money. I have a Martin D16GT that I can't bear to part with so I'm selling this one instead.

As far as sound goes, I think it plays like butter and has a wonderful sound. I'm not a guitar expert but I've played for about 4-5 yrs now so I can tell a $200 from a $1000 guitar.

I would invite you to try it for yourself...and decide whether you would like to purchase it. Her name is "Dolce".

I would be happy to invite you to my home or if you prefer meeting at a neutral site that's cool too. It breaks my heart to sell it but life is giving me lemons at the moment.

G McBride

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    Centerville
    I just bought a 12 string last week or this would be mine. This is a good deal. Used one on Musician's Friend for $503 and does not include a case or the two sets of strings. Case and Strings could cost you up to $140 separately.

Top Bottom