Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    alright, so since the Buffalo shooting I've been hearing a lot about "replacement theory". In the WN/WS circles, it seems to be the idea that some cabal, particularly Jewish elitists, have plotted to replace the white voter bloc with non-white immigrants who vote Democrat. And that's a pretty nutty idea. Not really all that mainstream on the right.

A similar idea that IS popular on the right is that Democrats have adopted "open border" policies on the southern border hoping to flood the country with people who will someday vote Democrat.

But since the Buffalo shooting, the media has apparently launched a campaign to conflate the two, in an attempt to make Republicans own the Buffalo shooting, and pin replacement theory on them. I've just read, Idunno, maybe a dozen articles pretty much trying to associate the reluctance for people on the right to embrace illegal immigration as being the same thing as the white nationalists version. Basically, not even the possible tumbling of RvW has budged the polls.

So now with the mention of the great replacement in the Buffalo shooter's manifesto, it looks like this is the next attempt. But if we look at what right leaning people actually think, I mean, yeah, sure, people more on the fringes think there's a plot afoot to replace "whiteness" with uh, I dunno, "colorness"? But the people I know who are against open borders just don't want illegal immigration. If you want to migrate here, fine, just abide by the law. But what we also question, why do left wing politicians want illegal immigration?

When criticized for it, people like Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, AOC and the squad, and the rest of the BSC democrats, claim "it's for the children". But there are many videos out there with them on the campaign trail talking about how they're going to turn Texas blue with documented and undocumented immigrants. So what should we think? :dunno: I strongly suspect that if polling showed that illegal immigrants strongly favor Republicans over Democrats we'd see a border locked down harder than Trump could ever imagine. There'd be a giant wall with minefields, motes of lava, dragons and knights, a net of armed drones, to keep even the most resourceful potential Republican immigrant out.

I think Republicans have to be very careful in their wording. They need to openly, and definitively, draw a stark contrast between real ass "replacement theory" and mearly wanting to protect our borders from illegal entry. And while we're at it, make them own the real reason they want open borders in the first place. They're importing what they think are future democrats.

Or am I just wrong? Does anyone actually buy this replacement theory stuff?

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Never heard of this. Is it possible to influence the demographics of a voting district through government policy. Absolutely it is.

Our own Carmel indiana has garnered a reputation for not being friendly to certain demographics so very few of those demographics move there.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Dup

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom