• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ugly.jpg

I brought this photo from the other thread. If it doesn't take the wind from our sails, nothing will!

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Heya.... not to take this in a weird direction, but... uh... what if a dude offered you a lick of ice cream? You really THAT much into ice cream?

orangeITguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2014
    The Heart
    Ok, since I just read the cashier licking her finger thread and really not believing what I'm reading. I wanted to start a poll on something that happened to me many years ago. I was in my early twenties and had just stopped at a little place just outside of GreenBay Wisconsin. I parked the bike, and decided to get me a bite to eat at this outdoor vending place. Grabbed a sandwich and a drink, sat down on a bench and was enjoying my meal. When this cute brunette wearing this Harley shirt and daisy dukes comes over and starts talking to me about bikes. We chatted for awhile and we started walking toward my bike so she can take a better look at it. She stopped at the vending place and bought herself an ice cream cone. We stopped and talked for awhile longer and then she hands me the cone and says she'll share it. Ok, this where the poll part kicks in. At this point I pretty much knew where the night was going to end. I grabbed her cone and we shared it. In the morning we shared a Denny's Grand Slam breakfast and she was gone. So, who would've shared this very beautiful lady's cone, or who would've said no thanks, and ran for the nearest hospital for a rabies shot?

I say lick away, cause it sounds like more then the cone was goign to end up getting licked ;)

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Pop Rocks are good as well...

Marklar, that girl is hideous. Glorious hair, but OMFG. The eye bleach is much appreciated.

And no, I wouldn't share ice cream with some random dude; I would be quite sure he didn't have anything else I'd be interested in sharing. Door don't swing that way.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    Uh huh.... I'm betting the cone was the least germie thing you licked that evening.....

I'd have licked it too.... Then run to the VA and get a full screen blood test run and camped out by the mail box for the results.

Well, by the time the VA got you tested and the results back to you it would probably be too late. However, sometimes for the right woman you just have to take that risk.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ugly.jpg
    eye-bleach-motivational-babes-e1284033324953.jpg

I need everybody to help me with an experiment! Take a notebook or a tray, anything thin and flat, and prop it up in front of your monitor. Set it up at 90 degrees to the screen so that it divides the monitor in half. Now lean forward touching your nose to the divider so that the right eye sees one photo and the left one sees the other. Everybody ready? Close the left eye and see the beauty....... NOW SWITCH! Close the right eye and open the left one! See the beast? Alternate as fast as you can..... Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right........................ Do this for 3 minutes, Left, Right, Left, Right, then jump up and try to make it to the couch. Post back with the results, what has happened to your brain?

I am on the verge of a discovery, I just don't know what it is yet!

Edit- Ok so posting altered the format and ruined my experiment. Use the scroll wheel, Up, Down, Up, Down..... It gets the same effect. Ouch, I think i hurt my consciousness!

Top Bottom