Indianapolis
    Where did it end?
    :naughty:

:)

u9I1O.gif

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    It's been 24 hours and nobody has shut this down? Geez, how filthy does it have to get? I dare somebody to go ahead and say it! Say it right out loud, no metaphors or innuendo, no more "............s" (that's plural for ...........).
    Go ahead. say it in plain English! It's obvious that nobody is monitoring this thread! GROW SOME 'NARDS AND SAY IT! (double-dog dare!)

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    It's been 24 hours and nobody has shut this down? Geez, how filthy does it have to get? I dare somebody to go ahead and say it! Say it right out loud, no metaphors or innuendo, no more "............s" (that's plural for ...........).
    Go ahead. say it in plain English! It's obvious that nobody is monitoring this thread! GROW SOME 'NARDS AND SAY IT! (double-dog dare!)

IT!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

They are watching.....oh yes, they are watching.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    I was standing on the corner with an ice cream cone asking people if they wanted to lick it. No one wanted to, even the cop that showed up. I have to sign up on some kind of registry. Wonder what I will get.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    They are watching.....oh yes, they are watching.

If they are, that's all they're doing! They sure aren't moderating. If I didn't get triple-secret-probation for the honeymoon story, what does it take to get banned in here?

I don't feel sorry for shooters at all. It looks like you can talk all around ANYTHING, as long as you don't actually say IT. You must really be asking for it to get the hammer!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    I was standing on the corner with an ice cream cone asking people if they wanted to lick it. No one wanted to, even the cop that showed up. I have to sign up on some kind of registry. Wonder what I will get.

This reminds me of something. It's easy to miss-understand something and to get into trouble, as I will illustrate.

I was camping several years ago. One evening a fellow camper came to my site asking me if I wanted to play "cornhole"...... I called him a homo and told him on no uncertain terms that I was not going to play cornhole.

He looked at me real confused for several seconds and the started grinning like a fool. He said "No you stupid old bastard! It's a game, here look!" He showed me a box with a hole in it and several bags weighted with corn inside........ you throw the corn into a hole in the box, like horseshoes.

OOPS! I explained that when I was growing up, "cornhole" meant something else entirely!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    If they are, that's all they're doing! They sure aren't moderating. If I didn't get triple-secret-probation for the honeymoon story, what does it take to get banned in here?

I don't feel sorry for shooters at all. It looks like you can talk all around ANYTHING, as long as you don't actually say IT. You must really be asking for it to get the hammer!
    Umm, cause we 're talking about eating ice cream! What are you talking about? Go ahead, , say it!:p

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    :whistle:

This reminds me of something. It's easy to miss-understand something and to get into trouble, as I will illustrate.

I was camping several years ago. One evening a fellow camper came to my site asking me if I wanted to play "cornhole"...... I called him a homo and told him on no uncertain terms that I was not going to play cornhole.

He looked at me real confused for several seconds and the started grinning like a fool. He said "No you stupid old bastard! It's a game, here look!" He showed me a box with a hole in it and several bags weighted with corn inside........ you throw the corn into a hole in the box, like horseshoes.

OOPS! I explained that when I was growing up, "cornhole" meant something else entirely!

I might need you as a lawyer. I think we could win. Skulldaddy could be a character witness

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I have debated responding to the question for obvious reasons. But since it keeps popping up in "new posts," I can't seem to get away from it. Yes, I would have shared the cone.

Top Bottom