• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shawno31b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Worst gun I have ever bought was a Keltec .380. The first time it was shot it broke, once fixed I couldnt get enough rounds through it to break it in. Ended up just trading it in.

ryanmercer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    Speedway, IN
    Some taurus revolver... I sold it on here but *ahem* someone deleted the thread long after it sold, no idea who but it's not in my created threads list anymore.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Wabash
    More than two decades ago, when I was just getting into handguns and competitive shooting, I needed a 9mm. Found a Chinese built copy of the Russian makarov called a Takarov. Brand new I think it cost just over $100.00. Every edge on it was sharp. I think I bled every time I shot it.

edeekeos

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Lafayette, IN
    Probably my Sig Mosquito. It was a royal PIA at first. She shoots fine now, but not before hours of headache, and many thousands of rounds of CCI..

Dodo1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    454 Raging junk

Taurus 454 raging judge. The cylinder didnt line up while I was shooting 454 casull. It rolled the edge of my barrel and blew crap out the sides. I will never own another taurus again.:n00b:

Dodo1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Desert Buzzard

2nd worst gun I ever owned was a Desert eagle 44 mag. It didnt like cycling rounds. I polished the feed ramp also tried every 44 mag round I could get my hands on. It was a big chuck of scrap metal. I still might buy another one but this time not one made in israel, All thou they are suppose to be better. :draw:

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    I never owned the gun but a friend had a Bryco? 9mm. He and I worked on the pistol a half a dozen times apiece. Never could get that POS to work. Fix one thing and something else would go wrong. It turned in to running joke between us.

Kimber-gal

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    My first was a Rossi 357 snub nose. I thought I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn and was ready to give up and pout. Yes was for self defense not target but Wow. Then I bought a Kimber crimson pro Ii. Decided it was perfect!!! Lol

thabombsquad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    Logansport
    ruger lc9 is the worst i think ive bought. by the time the trigger broke i had that thing 3 inches to the right of the target. I coudnt hit the broad side of the barn. I think I will stick to my Glocks!

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I loved the gun just for shooting at the range, but I hated my P22 for rimfire madness. I didn't originally buy a gun for rimfire matches as I didn't know about them. After finding out about them and buying four more magazines, I shot a match. I traded the gun in on a shotgun and got a 10/22 later.

Top Bottom