• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    You ever wonder if the people in medical insurance claims offices sometimes pause, hold a claim aloft, and gather everyone around to read the really really good ones?

And as I went through the day I recalled some stories I've heard from Police, Fire, EMT, Truckers, Contractors that I know, and out of all of them, the one that had the greatest quantity of seemingly unbelievable stories was an Army nurse.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    And as I went through the day I recalled some stories I've heard from Police, Fire, EMT, Truckers, Contractors that I know, and out of all of them, the one that had the greatest quantity of seemingly unbelievable stories was an Army nurse.

We occasionally hang out with an older retired couple. He was a hospital chaplain, she was a nurse. I'd pay admission to listen to their stories.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    My son was a full time EMT and still does part time. I made him stop telling me stories.

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    Nothing even close to that.

Worst, I guess I'm lucky it's the worst, is my Sausage McMuffin w/ Egg (which I got in drive thru and didn't open until on way to work) ended up being a McMuffin w/ cheese...No sausage, No egg...

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    The one near me was out of cheese once when I was in there. I mean almost everything on their menu has cheese in it. How the hell do you let yourself run out of cheese?? :facepalm:

The way they told me was the lamest possible way as well. I order a Mexican pizza, "We're out" a taco "We're out" a burrito "We're out" so then I ask "What do you have?" the answer: "Everything but meat" :ugh:

hoosierdaddy1976

I Can't Believe it's not Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    newton county
    There's a BK near my work that advertised on their sign that "Pop is Back". I don't know if it was mix or CO2 they were out of, but it must not have been for only a day or two.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    There's a BK near my work that advertised on their sign that "Pop is Back". I don't know if it was mix or CO2 they were out of, but it must not have been for only a day or two.

I think you misunderstand. He was on medical leave after being hopped on.

In other news, they have now also removed the pups from the cups.

Top Bottom