Uranus
    mrrogers.JPG

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I think it's funny how as "tired" or "sick" of these threads we all claim to be, it's the same 10 members....(myself included;)) that keep coming back for more.

Maybe even the conspiracy debunkers aren't full convinced:dunno:

I wouldn't say that I'm fully convinced, but I have seen no real "proof" to forge a confindent stance on this issue. Untill then, conspiracy theories are, well.....just THEORIES.......:patriot:

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I think it's funny how as "tired" or "sick" of these threads we all claim to be, it's the same 10 members....(myself included;)) that keep coming back for more.

Maybe even the conspiracy debunkers aren't full convinced:dunno:

I wouldn't say that I'm fully convinced, but I have seen no real "proof" to forge a confindent stance on this issue. Untill then, conspiracy theories are, well.....just THEORIES.......:patriot:

I'm convinced. Though, not 40 minutes ago I just shot and cleaned a rabbit that wandered in front of the target at which I was shooting with my pellet gun.

Just 'cause something's easy don't mean it ain't fun...and tasty.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I too was a Federal Government Employee.

US EPA, Region IX, Superfund Project Manager/Environmental Engineer.

I was even a GS-11 back when the ceiling on our jobs was GS-12.

I had way, way too much power and way, way too little experience and awareness.

I regret being a part of a machine that trampled the rights of invididuals on a level that most could not comprehend using a set of laws that were in some cases retroactive.

Ah, good times . . . good times.

Hey! Maybe it was "us" who did the controlled demolition of those buildings (including the sooper mizteeryuss building 7), but since I left the service in 1991, we must have traveled 10 years into the future to enact the plans.

Oh, wait. I'm traveling into the future right now. It's several seconds in the future from when I typed that last paragraph. I'M A FREAKIN' TIME TRAVELER!

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    The plans for 911 were in building 7, and the SEC was planning on rolling out curruption charges agains Goldmen Sachs.

Yep. I routinely need to destroy old files so I completely sympathize. There is no better way to destroy records than by a controlled demolition of a large building. Unfortunately I am on a tight budget so I just shred and burn the paper. Darn wasteful government spending.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Oh, wait. I'm traveling into the future right now. It's several seconds in the future from when I typed that last paragraph. I'M A FREAKIN' TIME TRAVELER!

We are living in the future,
    I'll tell you how I know,
    I read it in the paper,
    Fifteen years ago.

We're all driving rocket ships,
    And talking with our minds,
    And wearing turquoise jew-le-rey,
    And standin' in soup lines.

We're standin' in soup lines.

John Prine - Living in the Future

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I too was a Federal Government Employee.

US EPA, Region IX, Superfund Project Manager/Environmental Engineer.

I was even a GS-11 back when the ceiling on our jobs was GS-12.

I had way, way too much power and way, way too little experience and awareness.

I regret being a part of a machine that trampled the rights of invididuals on a level that most could not comprehend using a set of laws that were in some cases retroactive.

Ah, good times . . . good times.

Hey! Maybe it was "us" who did the controlled demolition of those buildings (including the sooper mizteeryuss building 7), but since I left the service in 1991, we must have traveled 10 years into the future to enact the plans.

I've always wondered if time travel was possible by travelling opposite the direction of the Earth's rotation and crossing the International date line over and over again.... is that your trick? :):

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Building 7 fell because two other big ass buildings fell on it.

For those capable of breathing without an instruction manual, it's really not that hard to figure out.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've always wondered if time travel was possible by travelling opposite the direction of the Earth's rotation and crossing the International date line over and over again.... is that your trick? :):

Actually, my revolutionary discovery is so simple that even a "9/11 Truther" should be able to comprehend it:

Rhino's Super Secret Method for Traveling Forward in Time
    copyright 2010 by rhino
    1. Exist.​
    2. Wait.​
    3. Notice that you're now in the future relative to when you started waiting.​
    4. Return to Step 2 as necessary.​

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    Actually, my revolutionary discovery is so simple that even a "9/11 Truther" should be able to comprehend it:

Rhino's Super Secret Method for Traveling Forward in Time

copyright 2010 by rhino
    1. Exist.​
    2. Wait.​
    3. Notice that you're now in the future relative to when you started waiting.​
    4. Return to Step 2 as necessary.​

At one time I worked in an office where there was an old closet that had used to contain telephone equiptment. I used to put joke signs on the door saying things like "spa entrance" or "level two sun deck". At one time I put a sign on the door that said:

"Time Machine! See the future! For a fee of $10 you can use my time machine to travel ten minutes into the future. Just pay $10 and step inside. Close the door all the way and wait. Trips take about ten minutes."

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    I haven't been able to figure out how to go backward in time, but I HAVE figured out how to slow my rate of travel into the future.

I enter a quiet zen-like state, and then start watching a 9/11 conspiracy video.

It feels like time is standing completely still.

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Coincidentally, while reading this thread, I saw on a totally unrelated site this purportedly newly revealed WTC video.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IO1ps1mzU8o]YouTube - Firemen Explosion Testimony[/ame]

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Isn't the definition of Insanity doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome?

Oh I think the direction this thread has taken shows that we've gotten past the arguments and straight to the ridicule, then blasted off sideways into another topic. Great Fun!

Top Bottom