• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The Winchester has been sold. If this was any indication, doing business with INGO members is a pleasure!

I'm interested in selling my 12 ga. Winchester 101...it's a beautiful, well-balanced shotgun that just doesn't fit me (the comb on the buttstock is too high for my cheekbones, and I can't get my eye low enough to sight properly). The only issue with this gun is purely cosmetic; the prior owner had apparently left it propped up in his basement when he experienced an in-house flood, and there is some discoloration in the finish that extends less than 3 inches from the buttplate. Everything else on this gun is perfect...the bluing is flawless and the bore is bright & shiny The price for this shotgun is $500 firm, FTF only near Fort Wayne. If you've looked at the prices on these shotguns anywhere else, you know you're getting a deal on this one!

Last edited:

Field King

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    pm inbound. get me some pics, I would make the drive to purchase but would like to see the extent of the damaged area first before deciding, u can email them or post them on here!

Last edited:

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I wasn't able to post or e-mail pics of the shotgun, but I was able to put them in a photo album visible to my contacts...I've added both of you guys to my contacts, so you can see them. Let me know if it worked and what you think!

Sarge470

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom