• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    I had AT this year on those dates, but I would love to get in on this next year! I'll try to keep an eye out for it. Congrats to all who won, and even if I can't help next year, I'd like to shoot a match sometime too.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Done !

Placed my order for a new G17 Gen. 4 with Shooter at Bradis this morning. I just gave him my certificate with a check for the Gen.4 upgrade and payed the transfer fee and he is handling the rest! :) Says he will call when it comes in. While there I also stocked up on powder, some primers and three new fifty cal. ammo cans to hold more bullets and brass. My new Dillon 550B should be here Thursday or Friday and I will join the reloading ranks! :D

billcollector

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2012
    NW Indiana
    It was a great event! me and 2 others came down from NW indiana and we will for sure be back next year! I am looking at maybe traveling to WI for the shoot in October. I suck but with fun like that I can only get better! Thanks and keep up the great work!:yesway::rockwoot:

doublebarrel

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 26, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    It was a great event! me and 2 others came down from NW indiana and we will for sure be back next year! I am looking at maybe traveling to WI for the shoot in October. I suck but with fun like that I can only get better! Thanks and keep up the great work!:yesway::rockwoot:

I sucked too, but less than last year. That was good enough for me :D

Top Bottom