• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    anyone shot these.need quick input.found one for 700.00 w/ box and leopold.i want shooters not collecters.i had one when they came out but it slipped away.i want bench results real results.i have money i really dont have, riding on this.is there any rimfire guys here.going to rfc now.thanks for input

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    I feel so used. Ask a question then go to RFC for the real answer?:):

A 52B should be a shooter, If the previous owner thought so too and put 100,000 rounds through it, maybe you will have to rebarrel it to bring it back. If the crown is ruined by cleaning, ditto.

Otherwise I don't know how to advise on a rifle I have never seen.......

BTW, I have never shot one from a bench only from prone with a sling. ie; smallbore prone. Mine held Xring with the right ammo, it was probably one of the Eley match ammo. With the wrong ammo, it would hardly hold the 10 ring at 100 yards.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    If the gun is in pretty decent shape and a decent Leupold that's a good price IMHO. Unless something in wrong with the gun they are normally good shooters.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    supposed to be new in box.scope is new in box.i am rushing wife to go w/ me.i put a 1 hour hold on it.i will have every 22 i could ever want,at least till i get this one home.i wish i could sell my lows as easy as i buy my highs.this is my high.i will post pics as soon as i come down.

ruger7722

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2008
    indy
    i get there ,fill out the paper work,and my drivers license address didnt match because i moved here four months ago and havent gone to a branch to change it.put deposit on it.its mine.they knocked 50.00 dollars off.has a little mark on it.it might be saturday,but its mine.i have alot nicer rifles,and i get this way about all of them.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    LOL, can't wait to see it. I asked about pics in the other thread before I read this. I guess I need to camp out up there to score any good deals. Congrats on the find!

Top Bottom