Status
    Not open for further replies.

corywj

Supporter of the first and second amendments
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2020
    Fort Wayne
    So you want to see how many croak from it first!. Good call....... :rockwoot:
    This is the first ever, "messenger" RNA vaccine ever formulated, truly the first of it's kind. The "experts" tell us it "shouldn't" impact our DNA, and probably doesn't have negative side effects, but they aren't really sure, and of course, we cannot sue or seek damages if anything goes wrong. Conditioned group compliance is difficult for some of us "extremists" ...

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    For those curious as to what MRNA vaccines are actually capable of outside of covid David Sinclair talks about some interesting research on curing lost eyesight in mice. I also found it interesting that he talks about the ability to turn off and on the MRNA therapy with a trigger drug

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Speaking of mRNA vaccines, at a recent yearly appointment with my Endocrinologist, he told me that the mRNA technology will likely be in the future of vaccines.
    So whether or not to take the present Wuhan Virus vaccine will likely be the first of many choices each individual will have to make of whether to take the shot or not.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Speaking of mRNA vaccines, at a recent yearly appointment with my Endocrinologist, he told me that the mRNA technology will likely be in the future of vaccines.
    So whether or not to take the present Wuhan Virus vaccine will likely be the first of many choices each individual will have to make of whether to take the shot or not.
    Yes, the battle of forced injections and human interference with autonomy is just beginning...

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    You know what chaps my ass... listening to the radio commercials for IU saying you should be proud of following your doctors recommendations for getting the vax. However my wife works for IU and she has a doctor note from her neurologist stating that he does not recommend her get the shot. But IU denied her exemption stating it's safe for her to take and it must be done or she looses her job. Nice to know the head honchos know more about her health than her own neurologist! Such complete and utter BS.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    My other prediction is that it’s gonna be all vaccines that cause the spike protein. I don’t think scientists initially thought the spike protein from the vaccine would end up being systemic or that the protein itself might cause damage to blood vessels and organs (which has been shown in mice)
    I've seen lots of of DRs and Scientists try and come out and tell people the spike protein in the vaccinations is causing the blood clots and other issues but as always they are being cast aside and censored

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The fog has lifted from my eyes and it all makes sense now. I should've realized sooner that you were most definitely right and I was wrong!!
    You know what chaps my ass... listening to the radio commercials for IU saying you should be proud of following your doctors recommendations for getting the vax. However my wife works for IU and she has a doctor note from her neurologist stating that he does not recommend her get the shot. But IU denied her exemption stating it's safe for her to take and it must be done or she looses her job. Nice to know the head honchos know more about her health than her own neurologist! Such complete and utter BS.

When the fog lifts and you see this type of response what do you think of it?

It is quite upsetting that bureaucrats have that power. One of the few positive attributes to ACA was the medical privacy, but apparently that only applies to AIDS and abortion...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    When the fog lifts and you see this type of response what do you think of it?

It is quite upsetting that bureaucrats have that power. One of the few positive attributes to ACA was the medical privacy, but apparently that only applies to AIDS and abortion...
    Truthfully I feel like this is an entirely different conversation that goes outside the scope of simply COVID vaccine. Employer rights, employee rights, medical rights... I don't think it's a simple answer/conversation and I find myself looking at the topic from a lot of different sides. I go back and forth on how I feel about this sort of thing, and I honestly hate that feeling of being unsure of my own opinion on it.

Not intended to be a non-answer, that's just the truth.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Truthfully I feel like this is an entirely different conversation that goes outside the scope of simply COVID vaccine. Employer rights, employee rights, medical rights... I don't think it's a simple answer/conversation and I find myself looking at the topic from a lot of different sides. I go back and forth on how I feel about this sort of thing, and I honestly hate that feeling of being unsure of my own opinion on it.

I probably over simplify it to; no individual should be forced to ingest or inject anything by any other, for any reason.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

I think every competent person has the right to refuse unwanted medical treatment, and I surely hope that stands true.

On the other hand I believe privately owned business in an at will state have the ability to make their rules.

This is where two things that I believe in are going to clash and people will have to make a decision.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I've seen lots of of DRs and Scientists try and come out and tell people the spike protein in the vaccinations is causing the blood clots and other issues but as always they are being cast aside and censored
    A good hypothesis is one that explains as much as possible while assuming as little as possible. There is a common factor in both the vaccines and the illness that is causing blood clotting issues. The vaccine instructs mRNA to make spike protein in order to train the immune system, the disease has spike proteins.

it doesn’t seem like a big stretch. If they have some other commonality then I would like to know but as far as I know it’s just the spike proteins.

ws6guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    westside
    I think every competent person has the right to refuse unwanted medical treatment, and I surely hope that stands true.

On the other hand I believe privately owned business in an at will state have the ability to make their rules.

This is where two things that I believe in are going to clash and people will have to make a decision.
    Unfortunately in healthcare it seems that more companies are deciding to make it mandatory. So who's to say if a person quits or gets fired for refusing the vax then the next employer will make the requirement. We gave them an inch with the flu shot mandate so now what's stopping them from any mandate for any and all vaccines. Since the ACA passed it is hard pressed to work for a small private healthcare facility, big corporations such as IU is buying up all the private practices.

Last edited:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Looks like president Duerte is gonna run an unofficial trial of ivermectin in those who refuse the vaccine

I would go with the ivermectin at that point. It is one of if not the safest remedy of its kind.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Yes... Agreed. Then I also get into whether said entity receives government funding in any way, shape or form. Plus a host of other complicating factors

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Yes... Agreed. Then I also get into whether said entity receives government funding in any way, shape or form. Plus a host of other complicating factors
    Yep, I mentioned it before in a different thread. I think anyone that receive funding from the taxpayers should not be able to make it a mandatory thing, and if they do their funding should be pulled.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Unfortunately in healthcare it seems that more companies are deciding to make it mandatory. So who's to say if a person quits or gets fired for refusing the vax then the next employer will make the requirement. We gave them an inch with the flu shot mandate so now what's stopping them from any mandate for any and all vaccines. Since the ACA passed it is hard pressed to work for a small private healthcare facility, big corporations such as IU is buying up all the private practices.
    Maybe the time is approaching to use streetlights for purposes other than illumination.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom