Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    how can you possibly work while you're on a ventilator? do you have a tracheostomy?

:dunno:

:):

I find you lack in faith of mobile ventilators disturbing.

vader-main.jpg

Scuba591

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    Noblesville
    Assuming you don’t work for yourself, your employer potentially may be able to compel you to do so. And for the record, I don’t like that either.
    This concerns me as well.. As a first responder, they are thinking of giving the vaccine to us in the first rounds. I'm not interested in taking the vaccine, I've got the time to retire; but, I have years left in me to work..

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    This concerns me as well.. As a first responder, they are thinking of giving the vaccine to us in the first rounds. I'm not interested in taking the vaccine, I've got the time to retire; but, I have years left in me to work..

if you get the vaccine, you have to wear a mask because you could infect others. if you don't get the vaccine you have to wear a mask because you might infect others.

what argument can employers use to mandate it?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    if you get the vaccine, you have to wear a mask because you could infect others. if you don't get the vaccine you have to wear a mask because you might infect others.

but eventually....

eventually... that's the question. having COVID is not sufficient to avoid vaccination. we're told herd immunity won't happen until x% are vaccinated. Not that have antibodies, but received a vaccine :dunno:

I would like to see data of antibody titers six months after infection vs six months after vaccine

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    eventually... that's the question. having COVID is not sufficient to avoid vaccination. we're told herd immunity won't happen until x% are vaccinated. Not that have antibodies, but received a vaccine :dunno:

I would like to see data of antibody titers six months after infection vs six months after vaccine

Does anybody else besides me see some blatant profiteering going down here.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I wasn’t allowed to say anything until today, but now it’s okay for me to share that I volunteered for the Covid-19 vaccine from Pfizer. The vaccine is the one that was developed in Russia. It’s in 6 different stages and I received my first dose this morning at 6:20 am, and I wanted to let y’all know that it’s safe and I’m ok, with иo side effects whatsoeveя, and that I feelshκι я чувю себя немного стрно и я думю, что вытл осные уши. чувству себя немго страо. Comrade.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I have heard some companies (Quantas) will require you to have the vaccine if you wish to use their service. I believe we will begin to see more of this with other businesses, companies and such. Such requirements can lead to chip placement....

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have heard some companies (Quantas) will require you to have the vaccine if you wish to use their service. I believe we will begin to see more of this with other businesses, companies and such. Such requirements can lead to chip placement....

A simple database tied to your passport number would be easier.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Not until I know the vaccine has a lower chance of killing me than the disease. Right now the disease has almost zero chance of killing me.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

A simple database tied to your passport number would be easier.

they can finger stick you and check for luciferase

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom