Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The potential side effects happen early after the injection, within minutes for the worst (anaphylactic shock), and with hours for others (swelling of the injection site), or even a couple days for others (headache, fever etc).

If there is no side effects after a week then there is simply no side effects.
    This is absolutely f*****g ridiculous! Are you really saying there can be no long term side effects?

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    The potential side effects happen early after the injection, within minutes for the worst (anaphylactic shock), and with hours for others (swelling of the injection site), or even a couple days for others (headache, fever etc).

If there is no side effects after a week then there is simply no side effects.
    I gotta disagree a little. I had swelling of the shoulder for four days after the second Moderna shot. It looked pretty good actually - like I was lifting weights again - but only on that side.
    The odds of side effects goes down with time but doesn't go away, some things develop slowly.
    I don't believe anybody wants side effects, that is just silly, but at this point no one actually knows about the long term effects either.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    This is absolutely f*****g ridiculous! Are you really saying there can be no long term side effects?

I have been vaccinated many times, decades ago for some vaccines, a few years ago for the most recent ones ... still waiting for those so-called "long term side effects".:dunno:

If there's no side effects a few days after the injection then there will be no side effects.

It's like food allergies, if you have no allergic reaction one hour after eating a peanut then you're not allergic to peanuts.
    The allergic reaction is not going to happen weeks, , months or even years later.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    That these injections are called a vaccine turns the publics understanding of what a vaccine on its head. This is untested modern technology, called an "operating system" by its creators. And so called "booster shots" are not a booster as we know it but rather an update of instructions.

They used the language of the old that humans are comfortable with to describe a completely different new technology.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have been vaccinated many times, decades ago for some vaccines, a few years ago for the most recent ones ... still waiting for those so-called "long term side effects".:dunno:

If there's no side effects a few days after the injection then there will be no side effects.

It's like food allergies, if you have no allergic reaction one hour after eating a peanut then you're not allergic to peanuts.
    The allergic reaction is not going to happen weeks, , months or even years later.
    This is an absolutely ridiculous assertion.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Or they want to scare others who are unsure about getting the vaccine.
    It validates their own life choices and opinions.

If you spend a huge amount of effort trying to show that a vaccine is dangerous, and yet it's proven to be safe and effective... well... no one wants to be proven a fool, so if you're claiming there's side effects so vociferously, then at least at a subconscious level you're hoping there's side effects. The "see, I told you so!" is always a factor in life.

It still boggles my mind that folks are spreading fear and misinformation about long term effects from a vaccine, of which they are currently none known, but yet blithely dismiss the very real, and very well known side effects of the Coronavirus (it just the flu, amirite).

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I gotta disagree a little. I had swelling of the shoulder for four days after the second Moderna shot. It looked pretty good actually - like I was lifting weights again - but only on that side.
    The odds of side effects goes down with time but doesn't go away, some things develop slowly.
    I don't believe anybody wants side effects, that is just silly, but at this point no one actually knows about the long term effects either.

It validates their own life choices and opinions.

If you spend a huge amount of effort trying to show that a vaccine is dangerous, and yet it's proven to be safe and effective... well... no one wants to be proven a fool, so if you're claiming there's side effects so vociferously, then at least at a subconscious level you're hoping there's side effects. The "see, I told you so!" is always a factor in life.

It still boggles my mind that folks are spreading fear and misinformation about long term effects from a vaccine, of which they are currently none known, but yet blithely dismiss the very real, and very well known side effects of the Coronavirus (it just the flu, amirite).

They still spread the same fears even when it comes to other vaccines that have been used for many decades, on millions of people, with clearly no long term side effects.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    They still spread the same fears even when it comes to other vaccines that have been used for many decades, on millions of people, with clearly no long term side effects.
    Just enough with the strawman. You and they can have a party and I will not be there.

Questioning this "vaccine" is not synonymous with being anti-vaccine.

I have been pondering how so many recognize the corruption in government, media, and mega corporations but they still have some deep seated desire to believe them...

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Just enough with the strawman. You and they can have a party and I will not be there.

Questioning this "vaccine" is not synonymous with being anti-vaccine.

I have been pondering how so many recognize the corruption in government, media, and mega corporations but they still have some deep seated desire to believe them...
    I wasn't referring to you when talking about the "anti vaccine crowd" in general.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    A lot of arrogance in this thread for so much unknown...

I will be the first to tell you I don't know the answers, I do have unanswerable questions about not only the actual injections but also about the players involved. All of government is putting their collective powers into this, all of media is putting its collective powers into this, all of social media is putting ll their collective power into this, as are most globalist corporations, all have a proven track record of cheating, harming, and lying to the people. But I'm insane for questioning and not trusting the produced narrative.

The powers that be have become a type of God to so many, evidenced by the unquestioned faith so many exhibit...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I am not anti-vaccine. But I am pro-truth. I'm not a scientist. At best I can only throw links at you just like that's probably about all you got for me. I think that vaccines aren't without risks, both short term and long term, that the risks generally decrease with time, but that it's an issue of trade-offs vs disease. That's about as truthful that I can manage with my limited understanding. I am 100% pro-choice on the matter of whether or not to get vaccinated. Full stop.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I had my first "blinded crossover" shot this morning. Second one in three weeks.

As I mentioned earlier, they are giving everyone in this study 2 more shots with the opposite from what they got the first time. If they got placebo in the beginning, real vaccine this time and vice-versa. I had my first round in February.

With the first...first shot, my arm was sore within a couple of hours and the injection site was sore and hot. The arm pain stuck around for a few days. This time. Nothing, so far at least. I'd say that it's not all that "blinded", but this is the way it works.

22ishplinkster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2021
    Indianapolis
    A lot of arrogance in this thread for so much unknown...

I will be the first to tell you I don't know the answers, I do have unanswerable questions about not only the actual injections but also about the players involved. All of government is putting their collective powers into this, all of media is putting its collective powers into this, all of social media is putting ll their collective power into this, as are most globalist corporations, all have a proven track record of cheating, harming, and lying to the people. But I'm insane for questioning and not trusting the produced narrative.

The powers that be have become a type of God to so many, evidenced by the unquestioned faith so many exhibit...

"Doctors and scientists have spent their entire professional lives laboring over their work so that you could have a vaccine in a crisis like this but, sure, go ahead and not take the vaccine because you read 3 articles."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom