Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I talked to a nurse yesterday she said you have to take the vaccine every 3 months. It isn't a one time deal it's a quarterly vaccine.

I told her no thank you I won't be needing it.

Why do you need one every 3 nonths?
    I know this isn't true for the Moderna, because we get our blood tested to check for the presence at my checkups. Just had one last week, no degradation. Check again Jun. 30

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Your little attempt to belittle me will not make me get your vaccine. I'm not weak minded like yourself.
    Dad, you are speaking to believers and will never change their minds. They believed the death toll projected at the beginning, they believed the case and death counts, they believed the masking works, they believed it all. They believe!!!

I posted a thread asking why do you believe the entities that have been proven liars so many times. The government, the media, the pharmaceutical companies, CDC, WHO, China, EU, just why on earth would rational people just believe them? The list of lies from the above is staggering and folks still cite them with authority.

Then we have some proven and some credible allegations of the powerful using vaccines for other than stated purposes, but they believe them.

People like you and me asking questions, not believing just because they say so, wanting information from other than proven liars makes them uncomfortable. The idiocy of calling you scared for not ingesting unproven chemicals into your body is illogical.

Only believers would so unquestionably drink the Flavor Aid...

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Dad, you are speaking to believers and will never change their minds. They believed the death toll projected at the beginning, they believed the case and death counts, they believed the masking works, they believed it all. They believe!!!

I posted a thread asking why do you believe the entities that have been proven liars so many times. The government, the media, the pharmaceutical companies, CDC, WHO, China, EU, just why on earth would rational people just believe them? The list of lies from the above is staggering and folks still cite them with authority.

Then we have some proven and some credible allegations of the powerful using vaccines for other than stated purposes, but they believe them.

People like you and me asking questions, not believing just because they say so, wanting information from other than proven liars makes them uncomfortable. The idiocy of calling you scared for not ingesting unproven chemicals into your body is illogical.

Only believers would so unquestionably drink the Flavor Aid...
    I'm not a believer, never believed the death toll, only time I've ever wore a mask is to go to the cancer center(besides work), and definitely don't believe the government.

I'm also not going to believe someone that post that the vaccine only works for 3 months when that isn't true. So people shouldn't believe that nonsense either, just like they shouldn't believe you when you label me a believer.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I'm not a believer, never believed the death toll, only time I've ever wore a mask is to go to the cancer center(besides work), and definitely don't believe the government.

I'm also not going to believe someone that post that the vaccine only works for 3 months when that isn't true. So people shouldn't believe that nonsense either, just like they shouldn't believe you when you label me a believer.
    She's a nurse has been doing it for 25 years. I believe what she said because she is a medical professional. She has no reason to lie to me. And yes she has given the vaccine on a 3 month bases to others as required. Maybe they changed the guidelines maybe they haven't. Guidelines are just that nothing else. I would say my Dr is doing what she knows is best at the time. Call me a liar all you want the fact remains people are still getting vaccines every 3 month. Some say 6 months now I just read someone posted 8 months. You all can't even agree amongst yourselves how long it is nor can the CDC.

@JCSR thanks for the link.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Nobody is getting a COVID vaccine every three months.

That is not nor has ever been FDA or CDC guidance.

There’s a breakdown somewhere in understanding previous guidance on how long immunity lasted - which was initially 90 days but is now 6 months based on observation and will almost certainly increase as trial participants are monitored to 24 months.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Nobody is getting a COVID vaccine every three months.

That is not nor has ever been FDA or CDC guidance.

There’s a breakdown somewhere in understanding previous guidance on how long immunity lasted - which was initially 90 days but is now 6 months based on observation and will almost certainly increase as trial participants are monitored to 24 months.
    Were they getting them every 3 months? Or no?

Last edited:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    She's a nurse has been doing it for 25 years. I believe what she said because she is a medical professional. She has no reason to lie to me. And yes she has given the vaccine on a 3 month bases to others as required. Maybe they changed the guidelines maybe they haven't. Guidelines are just that nothing else. I would say my Dr is doing what she knows is best at the time. Call me a liar all you want the fact remains people are still getting vaccines every 3 month. Some say 6 months now I just read someone posted 8 months. You all can't even agree amongst yourselves how long it is nor can the CDC.

Right there, bold underlined text.

NURSE

Is she qualified to give medical advice about medications/vaccines? No, not unless she's a nurse practitioner.

There a LOT of nurses out there that don't know diddly squat and are barely qualified to take temp/pulse and blood pressure readings.

Hat's off and hand claps to the one who do their job right every day. But I've seen some who I would barely trust a with bed pan change.
    Just like the one up thread who claims to be a nurse and that the RMDA vaccines change your DNA.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Were they getting them every 3 months? Or no?

No, they were not.

Absolutely nothing in that story indicates anybody got COVID vaccines every three months. If you read it again, you may note there's a few paragraphs about needing a booster - perhaps as early as 8 months.

I know a number of people in the medical field who got vaccinated in late December or early January - none have gotten a third jab yet.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    No, they were not.

Absolutely nothing in that story indicates anybody got COVID vaccines every three months. If you read it again, you may note there's a few paragraphs about needing a booster - perhaps as early as 8 months.

I know a number of people in the medical field who got vaccinated in late December or early January - none have gotten a third jab yet.
    I know the story does not have that in there. I am asking were people getting vaccines every 3 months at any time since they were released?

The article just says they have no clue how long it's good for because there is insufficient data.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    So you are saying no one has gotten vaccine again after 3 months of the first set? You know this for a fact? You have proof of that statement?
    My knowledge that no one has reported actually getting another set of vaccine shots is a lot more reliable than what passes for proof-certain that vaccines are bad in the pseudo science articles that get posted in this thread.

Believe what you want to believe because you're going to regardless.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My knowledge that no one has reported actually getting another set of vaccine shots is a lot more reliable than what passes for proof-certain that vaccines are bad in the pseudo science articles that get posted in this thread.

Believe what you want to believe because you're going to regardless.
    Yes just like those who believe these vaccines are going to fix everything. Healthy people do not need them.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central

First of all, I never called you a liar. I said you posted something that wasn't true. I also think you fully believe it to be true. I have personally had my blood monitored to watch for degradation with the Moderna. The group I am in have people vaccinated and monitored over the last 8 months and not 1 of them have been revaccinated. So no I don't believe what your nurse friend is saying.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    First of all, I never called you a liar. I said you posted something that wasn't true. I also think you fully believe it to be true. I have personally had my blood monitored to watch for degradation with the Moderna. The group I am in have people vaccinated and monitored over the last 8 months and not 1 of them have been revaccinated. So no I don't believe what your nurse friend is saying.
    Now that is something you personally experienced and know to be fact. That is acceptable.

I have had a very bad experience with untested vaccine or vaccines. Could have been the cocktail they gave that caused all my problems. They have no clue so they just toss you into a group and basically forget about you. I have to see a neurologist monthly to monitor my condition to make sure it isn't deteriorating. So far it's in some kind of I guess you call it remission which is good. However, the damage is done and cannot be repaired.

I sure hope this doesn't happen to the millions of people that have taken the Covid-19 vaccines. It took mine about 10 years before the Dr figured out something was wrong. This vaccine could do the same. Some faster, some may never experience a problem. We just don't know at this point and because of that I'll stay away from it.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

There are people who believe what they want in the presence of evidence to the contrary.

Just trying for a little levity. 83 pages of content seems like a lot for a simple poll.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom