Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    I agree. Every number I could find, showed 2020 deaths as being down.

How is this possible with the pandemic? My only thought is by classifying everything as a covid death, they got those numbers up, but they couldn't fake the total death count.

Which is really something. I'd have figured all the delayed operations, cancer diagnosis, e.t.c, would have had an impact. Heck, maybe they did, they were just "covid deaths".
    Considering they did not do covid tests on all alleged covid deaths, it's very possible. Add to that number the deaths they could not classify because of the lack of a full functioning healthcare system; yet called covid death.

It's bogus.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I agree. Every number I could find, showed 2020 deaths as being down.

How is this possible with the pandemic? My only thought is by classifying everything as a covid death, they got those numbers up, but they couldn't fake the total death count.

Which is really something. I'd have figured all the delayed operations, cancer diagnosis, e.t.c, would have had an impact. Heck, maybe they did, they were just "covid deaths".
    Scamdemic.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Got my J&J at IMS yesterday. The place was beyond packed. Very cool and kind of surreal setup. A logistical feat that was super efficient but I felt like I was in the beginning of a zombie apocalypse movie. Met one friendly national guardsman who is a fellow 4x4 fan, who called dibs on my truck should I have a bad reaction lol.

No fever, but I slept terribly last night. Tossed and turned all night. Today I have some soreness throughout my body. Kinda feel like I just got done with a triathlon.
    The J&J vaccine should make you toss and turn all night because it is made with aborted babies.

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    The money paid out to hospitals for classifying deaths as covid should raise a huge flag to people.

Also, I know some cancer insurance policies are not being payed out because the person had covid when they died. Even though they were given a few days to live because of the lung cancer they had.

So much of this just screams scam to me.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    STOP SAYING COVID VACCINES DON'T PREVENT INFECTION.

That is not true. Some might call such a statement "fake news". Repeating such a claim over and over again, because it suits your individual bias, does not make the claim any more true.

The actual study:

If you don't want to get a COVID vaccine, for any reason, that's absolutely your decision...but stop being a conduit for the spread of scientifically and factually inaccurate information.
    Has the CDC ever been wrong in the past? Even with scientific evidence?

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Has the CDC ever been wrong in the past? Even with scientific evidence?

OK, let me ask this question....

Do you have any scientific evidence, or a legitimate reference that any of the vaccines do not work?

It's a legitimate question, and I don't mean anything from False Fauci, the man who speaks out of both side of his mouth and arse so much he's mounted on a permanent swivel.

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    Be obedient. Get the jab. Shut up. Fall in line. Ignore contrary information.
    We are doing this for your benefit.
    No, I do not trust the people who said, "Fifteen days to slow the spread."

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    They've given over 165 million doses in the US so far. And for the deaths the average age was 77 yrs old+ and they don't know if any of them were related to receiving the vaccine. Heck the one lady that died, per the staff they stated they didn't expect her to make it much longer. Heck most of them had serious preexisting conditions.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    So the odds of any sort of ‘adverse reaction’ according to the numbers published in that article are basically ZERO

Actually 0.0003

That should make people feel much better.

But is should be noted that many of those adverse reactions include such things as a ‘mild headache’ and ‘temporary dizziness’ or other similar, short term maladies. To get to any serious reactions you literally need to add a couple more zeros after the decimal point

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    So, not knowing you I can't tell if you are serious or being sarcastic. Normally I detect sarcasm easily, but nothing in this writing tells me what you are really meaning.

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Oct 3, 2008
    On a hill in Perry C
    Very possible more people died in 2020, but why? Just covid? Is the increase just covid?

One has to challenge all data from last year. A huge percentage of "sick" people were not allowed to go to doctors office, ER, have elective surgeries and such. Was covid the reason or was fear the reason?

I had a routine check up scheduled in September. I called 3 days before to make sure everything was still a go. I got to office and they sent me home....doctor refused to see me. Why? I had covid the first week of June and he was still scared to see me.

I believe covid is real. I believe covid can kill people. What I don't believe is the manipulation of data to further a person's agenda, an organizations agenda and/ or political agenda.

Is that 16-20% real? Is it actually covid or is it the failure of the healthcare system overall? Is/was the healthcare system being manipulated by government? The numbers seemingly say so.
    I don't think anybody knows for sure. I think some of it is people not seeking care for treatable conditions, whether its fear on their part and providers cancelling procedures, etc because they're scared, like in your case.
    Here are a couple of links that show the increase of deaths over the 5 year average. On the first link you'll have to select the U.S. as it won't let me link to just the U.S.
    https://ourworldindata.org/excess-mortality-covid
    Not sure this will matter to most since its from the CDC
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    OK, let me ask this question....

Do you have any scientific evidence, or a legitimate reference that any of the vaccines do not work?

It's a legitimate question, and I don't mean anything from False Fauci, the man who speaks out of both side of his mouth and arse so much he's mounted on a permanent swivel.
    The old answer a question with a question...

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    The old answer a question with a question...
    Well there's asking a question with a question to deflect.
    Then there's asking a question with a question asking for proof.

If there was a shred of evidence that any of the Covid vaccines was causing serious health issues/deaths in the US, the liberal MSM would be all over it.
    And they would be quick to point at Operation Warp Speed.

Have we seen that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom