• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tnek

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    I like the hat cam, I could wear it but then it would be as Letterman says, a monkey cam.
    Thanks to our MD and Chair for all the work. And work to come next year. I liked the long range stage this time. I was ready and it drove home to be prepared. BTW how big were those flashers? 10" I wasted a few seconds throwing a couple shots at the bounus but shouldnt have.
    Id like to know what meeting the vote is for that. Hopefully after Jan one since Im pretty much out of vac days.
    I also hope the new shooters had fun and while it can be frustrating to not know what your walking into, the new guys who come back have a better idea and have their gear dialed in. I didnt see anyone who reallly was at a disadvanage with gear considering the division they shot. Only thing that some could use is a shotgun mag extensions and then some shell carriers.
    Screw Christmas. Im ready for spring.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Awesome video, I didn't realize "3 gun" entailed using all 3 in one course of fire. Another thing I'll be getting WAY into when I become an empty nester. (By then of course it will be "4 gun" to include laser guns)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Awesome video, I didn't realize "3 gun" entailed using all 3 in one course of fire. Another thing I'll be getting WAY into when I become an empty nester. (By then of course it will be "4 gun" to include laser guns)

In the current vernacular, matches where more than one gun is used are typically designated "multi-gun." It varies by organization though. "3-Gun" is the more general term and could apply to both.

In USPSA, a multi-gun match is distinct from a 3-gun tournament and the two have different rules. The former allows more than one gun per course of fire, etc. The latter is conducted as three separate matches concurrently and each stage has to be exclusively part of one of the three individual matches (pistol, rifle, or shotgun).

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood

Enjoy the period between the time they move out and the time they have your grandkids.

I'd shoot matches both days on the weekend if I didn't get those calls saying, "Gampa? Are you coming to see me?"

And I always answer, "You bet, wouldn't miss it"....lol

And there goes IDPA for me.

BillD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Oct 28, 2008
    Greenwood
    Actually, I don't mind the "Gampa". Even coming from you. It's a term I earned by living longer than I thought I would. But I sure ain't coming to see you. And no, your usual crying and tantrums won't help.....;)

Top Bottom