• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    The major issue here is our so called justice system is written by, administerd by and inforced by, you guessed it, LAWYERS!!!!! so it stands to resion that the laws that control us are going to be written primaraly to bennafit LAWYERS themselves first and formost, primaraly so lawyers can monatarly benafit from the law itself.

Any person with a amount of commom sence worth a bucket of cow droppings would think a law would be in place that renders the average citizen immuned form civil prosiqution if they kill or seriously injure a criminal while they are in the commision of a crime against them where the armed citizen rightly feels in fear for the life of themselves or their loved ones.

This would seem a absolutely logical and sensable way to reduce crime and unclog are already overwhelmed judicial system.

Although I CC almost everywhere I go, I will only use armed deadly force if I feel I have ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER CHOICE. In short I will choose to flee if possable rather than shoot. I have resurched the consiquences of private citizens shooting their attackers outside of them home and more often than not the cost of civil law suits incurred end up bankrupting them.

Top Bottom