Btown Rural

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Hey Kelly, did you see any bump stocks for sale at the gun show? I imagine a few people are going to have to get out their SCUBA gear and search a few accident sites.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hey Kelly, did you see any bump stocks for sale at the gun show? I imagine a few people are going to have to get out their SCUBA gear and search a few accident sites.
    I saw none in my trips up and down the aisles. Back out there tomorrow, will see what there is to see.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I would’ve liked to have a follow up question: Since were pretty screwed at the federal level by ATF, what is he (The 2A Project) planning on doing for an encore on the state level this legislative session? Kelly, can you fill us in on that? And yes, I know there’s a thread for it.
    I can dig where you are coming from CB. When I heard you on the air I got a "they know they can't do this, but they don't care and are doing it anyway" vibe from you. Until somebody drags these weasels into court (and as we often see, SCOTUS) they keep doing illegal **** they do, and nobody ever loses their job!

HB 1117 is looking better all the time.

Post #142, it's in my synopsis.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I would’ve liked to have a follow up question: Since were pretty screwed at the federal level by ATF, what is he (The 2A Project) planning on doing for an encore on the state level this legislative session? Kelly, can you fill us in on that? And yes, I know there’s a thread for it.

You sound good on the radio sir!

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    You sound good on the radio sir!
    I didn’t want to go on the air, but forgot to tell them that and when they put me on hold, I didn’t want to hang up on them. When I was talking to Guy, I had two seven-year-olds in the backseat with their tablets going and I was trying to get through traffic to the Indy Fuel hockey game. Multitasking!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I didn’t want to go on the air, but forgot to tell them that and when they put me on hold, I didn’t want to hang up on them. When I was talking to Guy, I had two seven-year-olds in the backseat with their tablets going and I was trying to get through traffic to the Indy Fuel hockey game. Multitasking!
    :rockwoot:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

You sounded very professional. No one could have even guessed the chaos you were in. :runaway:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Guy subbing for Nigel on Monday Gun Day.

Talking politics now, but might get into gun stuff later? It'd be great to hear some more in-depth stuff on the unconstitutional new ATF brace/registration over-reach?

Top Bottom