• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It’s time for the, IU football stinks so let’s Keep talking about it, and take calls to talk about it, show. Sponsored by places that employee hippies.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Guy is giving away 3 day passes to the 1500! I’m a bit further down the food chain, I might have a 1 day pass to give away… maybe.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I was listening to the show on my phone, on the water, fishing rod in hand.

Just before the end of the first hour, a guy called in with some very important local perspective on the new Young/Biden gun control.

Well worth looking up to hear the gent's firearm purchase was delayed (vs being declined :xmad:.) Gun shop passed along the buyer's address to the feds. Shortly thereafter the feds approved the purchase. :n00b:

Again, this is well worth the listen. Guy was onto it quick, that it looks VERY suspicious that the feds are bending the rules to mine gun owner addresses???

The call starts just after the 27 minute mark...

1666558805623.png

Last edited:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was listening to the show on my phone, on the water, fishing rod in hand.

Just before the end of the first hour, a guy called in with some very important local perspective on the new Young/Biden gun control.

Well worth looking up to hear the gent's firearm purchase was delayed (vs being declined :xmad:.) Gun shop passed along the buyer's address to the feds. Shortly thereafter the feds approved the purchase. :n00b:

Again, this is well worth the listen. Guy was onto it quick, that it looks VERY suspicious that the feds are bending the rules to mine gun owner addresses???

The call starts just after the 27 minute mark...

View attachment 232304
    Senator Young (did you know he's a Marine??) caught all kinds of incoming in Plainfield back in June for supporting the BS Communities Act. He recently weaseled his way in and out of Avon without me (or anyone else for that matter) knowing about it or he'd have caught more.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Senator Young (did you know he's a Marine??) caught all kinds of incoming in Plainfield back in June for supporting the BS Communities Act.

Just ask him? Oh wait, don't ask Young, he'll tell you he's a marine three times without being asked. :n00b:

The marines should make a public statement, separating themselves from Young's anti-gun action.

There's still time to make Young's anti-gun vote a big Indiana news story before the election. Let's get 'er done...!!!

Let's get the Indy Star writing about the possibility of Young losing his Senate seat due to his anti-2A vote!

Last edited:

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    I already passed this on to Guy, but for some reason, the podcast hasn't shown up in iTunes the last 2 saturdays. The last one to hit my feed was when he covered for Katz ~ the 19th. I've heard there is some tricky stuff with linking to iTunes. He said he would have his producer check it out.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I already passed this on to Guy, but for some reason, the podcast hasn't shown up in iTunes the last 2 saturdays. The last one to hit my feed was when he covered for Katz ~ the 19th. I've heard there is some tricky stuff with linking to iTunes. He said he would have his producer check it out.
    Huh…. I figured he just got preempted

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    that's what I thought too, but there are 10/22 and 10/29 recordings on his WIBC "The Gun Guy" site. I just haven't listened to them yet.
    I am wondering if it is an issue with contracts under the new station ownership.

I normally use Google Podcasts, and my access via that method ended the 19th too.

Top Bottom