• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Who was the college professor Guy was talking about at the beginning of the show trying to fill the students head full of crap on the 2nd Amendment? I turned the radio on at this part of the show.. Its disgusting how we have all these activists in educating positions trying to change the meaning of our Constitution...

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Who was the college professor Guy was talking about at the beginning of the show trying to fill the students head full of crap on the 2nd Amendment? I turned the radio on at this part of the show.. Its disgusting how we have all these activists in educating positions trying to change the meaning of our Constitution...
    Well…I had her name until I just started to type this. If it’s the one I’m thinking of she teaches at IU and has been known to post on Jim Lucas’ FB page from time to time.

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Well…I had her name until I just started to type this. If it’s the one I’m thinking of she teaches at IU and has been known to post on Jim Lucas’ FB page from time to time.
    Yeah.. This is who I was wondering it might be.... I've had the not so pleasure of hearing her speak at the State House against Constitutional Carry Hearings before... Guy always has a good reply to breaking down what she speaks during the hearings.. Of coarse she leaves before Guy has his turn to speak and debunk much of what was said by her..

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I already passed this on to Guy, but for some reason, the podcast hasn't shown up in iTunes the last 2 saturdays. The last one to hit my feed was when he covered for Katz ~ the 19th. I've heard there is some tricky stuff with linking to iTunes. He said he would have his producer check it out.
    Any new updates on this issue. Just loaded a new podcast app and nothing shows up after 10/19.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    That would be Jody ****ing Mederia

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    For those interested - it appears the producer (Karl?) has fixed the podcast feed, at least into iTunes Podcasts. The one from last Saturday, and hte previous two weeks are available now.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Looks like the IU/Purdue game will bump the show off the air this weekend. BOO!!!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Well IU football kicked the old oaken bucket (see what I did there?) so except for IU basketball we should have The Gun Guy Show going forward.

Well crap looks like next Saturday gets derailed, as does 4 and 11 February. Bills up in committee during the legislative session (and the discussion of these bills on the radio) are my main concern.

We'll get there...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Guy subbing for Hammer. Talking politics and the Colts now, but bound to get around to guns...

Top Bottom