• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    I have met a few good people on here and read some really funny posts and threads that make it worthwhile. Mostly, I just like reading the threads and trying to figure certain people out; their motivations, quirks, etc. I also like the bacon.

HeftyLefty39

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I came to INGO out of curiousity after an appleseed event in southern IN this past year. I heard a lot of good things about it and wanted to check it out. Since being here, I've connected with people that I used to shoot USPSA with and I've been able to get some good info on a variety of topcs. I enjoy the converstations between people about their weapons of choice and tactics. I keep coming back to INGO because there are a great number of people with a huge wealth of knowledge about firearms, reloading, events, tactics, and other things that I hope to learn about one day. I'm also on longrangehunting.com's forum and enjoy what they have to offer as well....I enjoy the debates, education, and pictures as well. Great place to express thoughts and ideas about the gun owning world!

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    friend(308jake) told me about it. got on and asked several questions right off the bat that prolly should have got me butthurt......but...folks answered. folks were patient. nobody came off like they were big ***** even if they were. hell even shooter521 ( who is THE big *****) has been more than patient with me on a few occasions. i know that there are many more like him on here too. for the most part its just decent people who will help with most anything....kinda like most of indiana HEY, i said most.

kevman65

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    Indy
    Found the site after doing a search for a specific rifle. Read through the threads on that gun, then started reading through other threads with info on other weapons and realized there was little drama here. There's a lot of obvious friendships, a LOT of damned good information laid out in such a way that even the uneducated in fire arms can comprehend.

I have spent so much time just reading that it will take me forever to get enough posts to even view the for sale section :):

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    INGO is the largest IN gun sight on the web. It's hard to find a larger knowledge base or place to network. It grows exponentially with it's members. I have learned so much in a little time since I've been on this board. I have met ALOT of good gun folks that I probably would have never known existed.

CandRFan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 12, 2008
    Kokomo
    I stumbled onto INGO from a Google search on something. I stuck around because of all of the opinions, the reviews, the stories, the pictures...basically INGO is just a fantastic resource that I've come to trust. I like that INGO includes forums on pretty much all things shooting or shooting related and the Classifieds are a nice touch.

warmachine

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2010
    East Central Indiana
    I came aboard looking for more places to shoot and more people to shoot with. Ive met some really cool people, even sold a gun to another member. There are a few people that I can honestly say I wish I hadnt met on here but thats life. Lots of information, great reviews, and always a bunch of good ole Hoosiers willing to help in some way, whether its lending guns, knives or a link to what you need they try to help.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom