• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Lots of democrats, according to this exit poll from Michigan. Looks like the dems are taking a page from the Rush Limbaugh playbook and trying to see to it that the gop candidate picked to run against Obama is the worst possible. Santorum would be eaten alive by Obama and do incalculable damage to the gop, and it looks like that's what the dems are looking for. Operation Chaos, indeed. Payback's a *****.

Exit Polls - 2012 Michigan Primary | Politics | Fox News

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Payback?

Santorum [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] was wooing them. And while the premises behind his logic are debatable, I believe he thinks he is doing so based on good information and sound conclusions.

Anyhow, pointless since he didn't win. And you've already made it abundantly clear Obama will shred any candidate that isn't Ron Paul, so what's the point?

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    It was Romney supporters in the MI GOP that pushed to open up the MI primary to all voters, not just registered R's.

Some of the stuff posted is like reading HuffPo or Politico on the other end of the spectrum.

SteveL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2012
    So, let me see if I understand correctly now....We went for "hope and change" and got an IOU, now we want real hope and change, but we're willing to settle for another IOU?

Is that what I am hearing?

Ron Paul is the only real hope and change for America.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Nobody will admit to who they're voting for unless it's Paul until after the primaries are over. Once tgeir eventual nominee is chosen, his bandwagon fans will crawl out of the woodwork and tell us what a great man the nominee is.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Nobody will admit to who they're voting for unless it's Paul until after the primaries are over. Once tgeir eventual nominee is chosen, his bandwagon fans will crawl out of the woodwork and tell us what a great man the nominee is.

You didn't think this was about INGO vote choices, did you?

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Lots of democrats, according to this exit poll from Michigan. . .
    Actually it doesn't look like there was a very big Democratic turnout for Santorum.

In a normal election in an open primary state there is usually some level of party crossover.

Exit polls last night showed that roughly 9% of the voters were Democrats. Of that 9%, which is not a large amount, it appears by your data that roughly 1/2 of them did vote for Santorum, but since its well within historical averages in Michigan it doesn't appear that they had any real impact overall. Realize 7% of the voters were Democrats 4 years ago in 2008 and 17% in the 2000 primary.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis

That's not true with me.

Come primary time, I'll choose either Santorum or Gingrich.

Romney is the most anti-gun, and an electable Republican in Massachusetts can't possibly be a conservative on any level.

Paul is good on domestic policy, but I don't have confidence in his foreign policy.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm voting for him...

In November.

That is disgusting. If Ron Paul isn't on the ballot, my vote doesn't go to the 1 1/2 party system. A vote for Barry/Willard/Newt/Rick is a vote for the same kind of crap that has been going on. Yes, I do understand that moron politicians need voted out at the local and state levels as well.

That said, if Moonbase is on the ticket in November...that would be impossible to resist. Maybe we could send all current politicians to the moonbase and then shut down the program leaving them there.

Top Bottom